PDA

View Full Version : Watch DetailFest via Live Broadcast!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]

bfowkes
03-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Is the video from the weekend going to be available to watch now that the event is over? I really wanted to watch live but was not able to due to work getting in the way.

MirandaAutoSpa
03-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Is the video from the weekend going to be available to watch now that the event is over? I really wanted to watch live but was not able to due to work getting in the way.

I would like to know that as well. It says when purchased we can view for 30 days?

mc2hill
03-29-2011, 09:40 AM

Max mentioned that it would be available, but I don't know any specifics.

Audi X2
03-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Max mentioned that it would be available, but I don't know any specifics.

It would be nice to be able to view these videos at a later time, so I hope they do make them available.

SeaJay's
03-29-2011, 10:13 AM
It would be nice to be able to view these videos at a later time, so I hope they do make them available.

We asked Yancy about this on Saturday night and he said that they are probably going to do a highlight video from the classes and the outside stuff. He said that there is tons of video to go through so it might be a little while until he can get some thing up for us.

rasch_C
03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
We asked Yancy about this on Saturday night and he said that they are probably going to do a highlight video from the classes and the outside stuff. He said that there is tons of video to go through so it might be a little while until he can get some thing up for us.

That answers my burning question, Jason. I really wanted to see the opti-coat demo, and was signed up for the class, but lost track of time. Go figure :rolleyes:

We'll just wait for Yancy to get stuff together and posted. I'm sure he's just as busy now as he was at Fest. Great meeting you, btw. Had a great time.

SeaJay's
03-30-2011, 12:30 PM
That answers my burning question, Jason. I really wanted to see the opti-coat demo, and was signed up for the class, but lost track of time. Go figure :rolleyes:

We'll just wait for Yancy to get stuff together and posted. I'm sure he's just as busy now as he was at Fest. Great meeting you, btw. Had a great time.

HAHA, I was right on top of the time. It was a good class to be in and some great info about Opti-coat.

Nice meeting you as well!