PDA

View Full Version : Another introduction and question.

billw76
03-22-2011, 09:33 PM
I just recently joined the boards, but have been reading a lot of the info the last few weeks, and made my first purchase today.

This is an amazing site filled with tons of information, and I plan to read and watch as many of the videos as I possibly can.

I have a question about Megs APC+. How good is it at cleaning a filthy car interior? Is it safe on all surfaces (carpet, dash, seats, etc). Is it safe to use for cleaning headliners, and if not is there anything that anybody can reccomend that I use to clean it.

Thanks once again for providing all of this useful info the site has to offer.

Bill

VR8
03-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome Bill, nice to have you aboard.

APC+ can be one of your best friends in my opinion. A big YES to all of the situations you named above (carpet, dash, seats, headliner). You may like to have two bottles, one mixed 10:1 and another mixed 4:1 for the really nasty stuff.

Keep reading!

James K
03-22-2011, 09:49 PM
The only thing I would like to add, is be careful when cleaning headliners. I do not like to spray chemicals directly to them. I spray a MF towel with the chemical and lightly scrub the area.

Crazy Amos
03-22-2011, 10:10 PM
The only thing I would like to add, is be careful when cleaning headliners. I do not like to spray chemicals directly to them. I spray a MF towel with the chemical and lightly scrub the area.

Agree 100%