PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up from SD

Gtiracerx
03-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Im here in sunny SD....OK not today. Its pouring out right now but I have been cruzing forums looking for a good spot on advince on technique and products and I typically read the forums on VWVORTEX and BIMMERFORUMS and now im here to see really good work. Ive been experimenting with product as its something I want to do for money in the future as I love cars and have been in and out of the car scene for years. A couple of projects i have coming up is my 2001 Golf that has tons of swirls and scratches and my girlfriends 1999 SLK 230 that is even worse. And her car is black so I look forward to the experience and challenge. I have both a 7424xp and I just got a Flex 3401. My Name is Chris:xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
03-21-2011, 12:13 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online Chris!

You've already got two of the nicest dual action polishers on the market so you're off to a great start!!

It's always great when new members come aboard..

Mike Phillips
03-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Im here in sunny SD....OK not today. Its pouring out right now but I have been cruzing forums looking for a good spot on advince on technique and products and I typically read the forums on VWVORTEX and BIMMERFORUMS and now im here to see really good work.

There are lots of forums out there, we do our best to have great how-to information with videos, articles, pictures and friendly and helpful forum members.

Rarely will you get a line-liner reply or have someone tell you to use the search button on this forum...

My Name is Chris :xyxthumbs:

I'll add your name to my name database...

Roll Call - What's your real first name? (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/33701-roll-call-what-s-your-real-first-name.html)

:)

Meghan
03-23-2011, 06:18 AM
:welcome: