PDA

View Full Version : Need a local supply store in Fort Lauderdale/ N. Miami

ShineTimeDetail
03-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong by posting this here but if its not allowed please delete.

I buy specialty supplies and equipment from auto geek but some times I need some pads, maybe some wash soap or other stuff. I used to buy lots of stuff from chemical guys and found a guy in StL that sold identical stuff just bottled differently. Hey I do this part time so if I can save on shipping that would be great. Can someone please help me out ftl or north Miami.

Harleyguy
03-21-2011, 06:57 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong by posting this here but if its not allowed please delete.

I buy specialty supplies and equipment from auto geek but some times I need some pads, maybe some wash soap or other stuff. I used to buy lots of stuff from chemical guys and found a guy in StL that sold identical stuff just bottled differently. Hey I do this part time so if I can save on shipping that would be great. Can someone please help me out ftl or north Miami.Take 95 North and get off Glades road east on your right side right after you get off 95 onto Glades there is a store there that Carry's all the Auto Geeks products and some car related stuff floor mats key chains etc .

RandyD
03-21-2011, 08:54 AM
The name of the store he is talking about is called "The Drivers Seat". I have purchased some stuff there myself. Some items can be a little higher priced than autogeek and some are the same.

reality33
03-21-2011, 09:36 AM
That place was my introduction to the Pinnacle line back in '02. When I lived in Coral Springs, I used to go there every weekend for something new, then grab a smoothie at Jamba Juice.

They had a great selection, and some cool other items as well.

Daze513
03-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Good info. Might take a drive up there. Anything like this store but more south towards Miami?

ScottB
03-21-2011, 05:52 PM
I know of nothing South ... but Drivers Seat is worth the travel. Make it a lunch trip and visit Alexanders or Pf Changs.

master detailer
03-21-2011, 06:02 PM

I buy specialty supplies and equipment from auto geek but some times I need some pads, maybe some wash soap or other stuff. I used to buy lots of stuff from chemical guys and found a guy in StL that sold identical stuff just bottled differently. Hey I do this part time so if I can save on shipping that would be great. Can someone please help me out ftl or north Miami. john cardenas ardex guy has his own truck out of miami fl /cell is 786 229 7541 or the shop is 954 941 3939 tell him charlie from master detailers in cape coral gave you his # he will bring to your door has it all

Harleyguy
03-21-2011, 07:44 PM
The name of the store he is talking about is called "The Drivers Seat". I have purchased some stuff there myself. Some items can be a little higher priced than autogeek and some are the same.Oh I know the name of the place been there done that I just didn't want to mention the name on the forum . They had another store in Wellington but that close last year some time . Also if something they carry is more then AG they will meet the price Auto Geek has online .

David Fermani
03-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Oh I know the name of the place been there done that I just didn't want to mention the name on the forum . They had another store in Wellington but that close last year some time . Also if something they carry is more then AG they will meet the price Auto Geek has online .

Not anymore Adam. They stopped doing that. Their prices have always been considerably overpriced and if you asked them to match the AG price they would without any problem. They actually had a big screen TV and would pull up the site and looked up the price and matched it. BUT, the last 2 times I've gone in there they refused to do it for me. They gave me some excuse that you have to pay to have AG ship it to you so our price is in line with there's? I then asked 2 more people about it and they confirmed the same thing. BS IMHO.

Harleyguy
03-22-2011, 06:48 AM
Not anymore Adam. They stopped doing that. Their prices have always been considerably overpriced and if you asked them to match the AG price they would without any problem. They actually had a big screen TV and would pull up the site and looked up the price and matched it. BUT, the last 2 times I've gone in there they refused to do it for me. They gave me some excuse that you have to pay to have AG ship it to you so our price is in line with there's? I then asked 2 more people about it and they confirmed the same thing. BS IMHO.Thanks David I haven't been there in a while and the few times I did go they had no problem giving me a discount . It was a good place to go when your in a pinch and need something right away . Oh well guess we have to make sure we have everything on hand for now on .