PDA

View Full Version : UPS = boo boo

Pages : [1] 2 3

krouchchocolate
12-29-2006, 03:22 AM
UPS dissapointed me today. Sent my products to the wrong house. Tracking number showed that it was delivered at 12:48 p.m. and said that they left the products in the front door. My family and I was home the whole time so there was no possible way they dropped it off at my house. I wanted to wash my car this weekend too!!!

What should i do? Tomrrmow morning when ups is open I will give them a call. I already emailed AG and gave a pm to Meghan. I hope UPS can fix there mistake!!

6LS2
12-29-2006, 03:27 AM
UPS dissapointed me today. Sent my products to the wrong house. Tracking number showed that it was delivered at 12:48 p.m. and said that they left the products in the front door. My family and I was home the whole time so there was no possible way they dropped it off at my house. I wanted to wash my car this weekend too!!!

What should i do? Tomrrmow morning when ups is open I will give them a call. I already emailed AG and gave a pm to Meghan. I hope UPS can fix there mistake!!

my suggestion is contact UPS seeing as they're control of the shipping not AG. that's some whack crap! hope the guy that recieved it doesnt use your stuff!

krouchchocolate
12-29-2006, 03:49 AM
my suggestion is contact UPS seeing as they're control of the shipping not AG. that's some whack crap! hope the guy that recieved it doesnt use your stuff!

i hope not too =(

krouchchocolate
12-29-2006, 04:00 AM
I would had called UPS today, but i went to the mall at 4 then came home at 9.

trhland
12-29-2006, 06:25 AM
the guy who recieved your stuff might be detailing his cars this weekend.:( :(

ScottB
12-29-2006, 07:18 AM
look around next to your neighbors door ... my UPS man is known for consistently placing my package across the street. Bad part, we dont get along well, so they just leave it outside until I see it.

Gottabekin
12-29-2006, 07:35 AM
That sucks, maybe ask around your next door neightbor and see if they got it.

Meghan
12-29-2006, 07:51 AM
No worries our tracking department is on it!

Gary Sword
12-29-2006, 08:26 AM
Over the past couple of weeks my wife and I received a number of packages from UPS and FedEx that were not ours. They seem to get overworked and or careless this time of year. I gave the packages back and delivered one of them myself to someone a couple of blocks away. Hopefully the person who received your package will do the same. If not, UPS should be responsible.

AL417
12-29-2006, 09:09 AM
Look for the guy in your neighborhood with the cleanest car, a smile on his face and money in his pockets (he didn't spend all of his money at AG).
He's the one who received your package.

6LS2
12-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Look for the guy in your neighborhood with the cleanest car, a smile on his face and money in his pockets (he didn't spend all of his money at AG).
He's the one who received your package.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see a guy like this = Im the MANyou know where your stuff went

What did you order?

supercharged
12-29-2006, 09:59 AM
If UPS lost it (delivered to wrong location) they should fully be resoponsible. Matter of fact they (UPS) should even buy you a jar of Souveran paste for causing all that trouble.

jsfofec
12-29-2006, 10:09 AM
they may have duplicated the tracking #. I've had that happen where I was tracking my package online and it said it was delivered to somewhere in Green Bay...I live in California. The status said delivered...then the next day the package showed up.

krouchchocolate
12-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Ordered almost 100 dollars in MF towels. Yeah i looked down the street with a flashlight looking at people's doorstep. No GO.

Waxmax
12-29-2006, 10:59 AM
This time of year can be hectic for deliveries. I had an AG package this Christmas time show delivered to me when I tracked it....and 3 days later a neighbor across the street and a few houses down walked it over.

I'm betting your package is in the "neighborhood". Bottom line is that UPS is responsible for correct delivery.