PDA

View Full Version : New: Polycharger kit!

cobraa
03-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Let discuss about it!! Who tried it?? Make me want to polycharger my natty blue liquid ( only liquid wax I have!)

What's the main advantage?

Wax Compatibility Chart & Mixing Instructions (http://www.autogeek.net/waxcochmiin.html)

Perfections
03-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Helps the polymers cross link for a longer more durable Protectant

Dr Oldz
03-18-2011, 10:52 PM
It is supposed to increase the protection, shine and durability of the product you put it in. I have never tried it in this form although I have used products with in already in! I like the idea of it for spray waxes and QD's to add some longetivity to them and it doesn't ruin the shelf life. As for using it with regular liquid waxes, you only mix up what you think you are going to need and the remainder will go bad in a few days. That part seems wasteful to me.

James K
03-19-2011, 07:35 AM
My concern is the shelf life of the polycharger itself.

Bunky
03-19-2011, 07:50 AM
I use it and like it. It works.

I guess AG is selling it again.

termigator
03-19-2011, 07:53 AM
My concern is the shelf life of the polycharger itself.

I have the polycharger kit. I used it twice at the beginning of last year. I looked into the polycharger bottle a few days ago and most of the liquid had coagulated.
Same thing happened to my Zaino ZFX kit. The liquid in the dropper bottle turned solid. Guess you gotta keep using the stuff after you first start using it.

James K
03-19-2011, 08:39 AM
That's what I was afraid of. I rarely use liquid wax, so I guess this is a no go for me.

ScottB
03-19-2011, 03:41 PM
It was cool and fun at first ... but wore off. I do like formulas like Four Star UPP with the additive built in.