PDA

View Full Version : noob from memnphis!!

naza
03-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Hey!! My name is nazareth or naz for short, im really liking this detail thing lol. I have a 00 mustang gt that needs some lovin!!

I have bought a few products already. I will list them and guys can help me out and suggest more stuff!!

Hopefully I can learn a bunch of stuff from all you pros out here =)

CG Pro detailer
Showroom fx white pearl
blacklight and v7
Microfiber soap
Glossworkz shampoo
CG Window clean
M105 & M205
2 grit guards
5in backing plate
MF & waffle
Sheepskin wash mitt
AGHD(already had it)

Need all the help I can get!! Thanks!!...cant wait to :buffing:

jpegs13
03-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Welcome Naz, sit back and enjoy the ride

naza
03-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Welcome Naz, sit back and enjoy the ride

Thanks man!! Just noticed I opened this in the wrong section, can a mod please move it?? haha Thanks!!

dad07
03-18-2011, 02:47 PM
:welcome: to AGO! The Addiction starts right here!!!

Flash Gordon
03-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey!! My name is nazareth or naz for short, im really liking this detail thing lol. I have a 00 mustang gt that needs some lovin!!

I have bought a few products already. I will list them and guys can help me out and suggest more stuff!!

Hopefully I can learn a bunch of stuff from all you pros out here =)

CG Pro detailer
Showroom fx white pearl
blacklight and v7
Microfiber soap
Glossworkz shampoo
CG Window clean
M105 & M205
2 grit guards
5in backing plate
MF & waffle
Sheepskin wash mitt
AGHD(already had it)

Need all the help I can get!! Thanks!!...cant wait to :buffing:

What polisher are you using? Also, what is the blacklite for?

Thanks man!! Just noticed I opened this in the wrong section, can a mod please move it?? haha Thanks!!

Yes, so I see....you also spelled Memnphis wrong :o are you a product of MCS too Im the MAN

Oh yea, welcome to AG :cheers:

naza
03-18-2011, 04:50 PM
:welcome: to AGO! The Addiction starts right here!!!
An expensive one too!! Thanks man!!

What polisher are you using? Also, what is the blacklite for?

Yes, so I see....you also spelled Memnphis wrong :o are you a product of MCS too Im the MAN

Oh yea, welcome to AG :cheers:

haha didnt even notice! Well it was SCS but, same thing lol....still looking for a polisher.. dad has one from harbor freight but im looking for a pc...

Blacklight goes after the 205 I think its like a glaze and wax at the same time lol

naza
03-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Finally in the right place haha

Flash Gordon
03-24-2011, 08:58 AM
haha didnt even notice! Well it was SCS but, same thing lol....still looking for a polisher.. dad has one from harbor freight but im looking for a pc...

Blacklight goes after the 205 I think its like a glaze and wax at the same time lol

lol @ Memphis school system

The Harbor Freight rotary will probally suit you just fine unless you plan on doing this full-time

I have the 6" Griots DA. Perhaps, if you and your father would like to test it out, I could loan it to you guys for a day or two. Just so long as you don't steal it...lol

As far as the Blacklite...I think you mean Blackfire :o Its a sealant. BF has a very loyal following, but I prefer Menzerna Power Lock

BobbyG
03-24-2011, 09:13 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online Nazareth!!

It looks like you've received allot of good information already! :props:

WRAPT C5Z06
03-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Welcome! :props:

naza
03-24-2011, 01:40 PM
lol @ Memphis school system

The Harbor Freight rotary will probally suit you just fine unless you plan on doing this full-time

I have the 6" Griots DA. Perhaps, if you and your father would like to test it out, I could loan it to you guys for a day or two. Just so long as you don't steal it...lol

As far as the Blacklite...I think you mean Blackfire :o Its a sealant. BF has a very loyal following, but I prefer Menzerna Power Lock

Thanks for the offer man!! I actually gave in and picked up a PC7346 from lowes monday =D, just got done with the car today!! I'll post some pics in the shine section so you guys can critique and give me some advice!

Its blacklight from CG, its a purple stuff(smells reaaaally good lol) i'll post some pics up in a min..

:welcome: To Autogeek Online Nazareth!!

It looks like you've received allot of good information already! :props:
Thank you man!! Just starting on this, so I need all the help you wise guys can give me lol

Welcome! :props:

Thanks you man!!

Flash Gordon
03-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Sweet. I look forward to your pics :Picture: