PDA

View Full Version : Stickers and polish

Truls
12-28-2006, 06:19 PM
what do you do when there are stickers on the cars you detail?

Heavy cutting + stickers doesnt sound good too me.

Or do the sticker survive?

abrcrombe
12-28-2006, 06:34 PM
Remove them... stickers suck on cars. If you must absolutely keep them on.. just avoid them because they probably don't have swirls on them. Tape them up if you have to.

trhland
12-28-2006, 07:22 PM
painters tape. works good

Gary Sword
12-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Remove them... stickers suck on cars. If you must absolutely keep them on.. just avoid them because they probably don't have swirls on them. Tape them up if you have to.

I agree 100%

Truls
12-28-2006, 09:04 PM
I agree 100%

I too agree on that one, but i its not my car(s) that got`em (never will be any sticker on my car)

Thinking about if there is a car that im detailing that got stickers on it. Dont think the owner will like it if i remove it.

Gary Sword
12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey Truls, How come you have no snow in Norway. Don't you always have snow this time of year and how are you suppose to to skiing?

paradog
12-28-2006, 09:33 PM
yes remove all stickers, side bumber molding, useless emblems, etc

Truls
12-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Hey Truls, How come you have no snow in Norway. Don't you always have snow this time of year and how are you suppose to to skiing?

Oh yes there is snow in Norway (higher ground), but not where i live, i do hate skiing and the snow, so it pefect for me these days.

Gary Sword
12-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Oh yes there is snow in Norway (higher ground), but not where i live, i do hate skiing and the snow, so it pefect for me these days.

I also hate the snow and cold weather. That is why I moved from Michigan to South Florida. I like to water ski and jet ski but that snow stuff is to cold for me. I'm also glad I don't have to drive in the snow and ice anymore. Hopefully, spring will be there before you know it.