PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from North Mississippi

Pages : [1] 2

TL type S
03-17-2011, 01:47 PM
I Have worked on and raced cars and motorcycles most of my life.Having an engineers back ground I really find the lines of a vehicle more appealing than the speed of one.My desire to detail and paint my own vehicles has now over come me.

I am putting together a list of what to buy to start out detailing and make that turn into a painting hobby as well.

My first REAL polisher is Cyclo.My first real Vac is Vacu maid GV 50.I picked up a 3M headlight restore bag kit with sander and polisher.I grabbed a Auto Steam/vapor detail machine for engine and interior VC 4000-C.

I am not sure which product to use but I am getting such good information from the site.

Happy to be here and look forward to learning from everyone!

Nate

Mike Phillips
03-17-2011, 02:04 PM
I Have worked on and raced cars and motorcycles most of my life.Having an engineers back ground I really find the lines of a vehicle more appealing than the speed of one.My desire to detail and paint my own vehicles has now over come me.

I am not sure which product to use but I am getting such good information from the site.

Happy to be here and look forward to learning from everyone!

Nate

Hi Nate,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

This is a busy forum with a lot of really great forum members always willing to help bring others further up the road!

Don't forget to swing by this thread... even though you posted your first name here, I'm compiling a list from the posts here...

Roll Call - What's your real first name? (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/33701-roll-call-what-s-your-real-first-name.html)

:welcome:

dad07
03-17-2011, 02:59 PM
:welcome:Nate!!!! what kind of racing? A stock car person here! But love any!

barryscott
03-18-2011, 03:40 AM
Welcome, glad to see another MS person here

BobbyG
03-18-2011, 06:10 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online Nate! :props:

Slava
03-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome to AGO.

Meghan
03-18-2011, 09:52 AM
:welcome:

Flash Gordon
03-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome from Memphis

Bunky
03-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome from NC. My dad lives in Starkville.

Laura
03-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Welcome from Tuscaloosa! You'll love AGO!!!!

TL type S
03-18-2011, 08:19 PM
:welcome:Nate!!!! what kind of racing? A stock car person here! But love any!

Memphis Motorsport track straight line with a Mustang.Replaced the Mustang with a 1987 GN for the street.

Barber Motorsport Club day rider.2002 Gsxr 1000....RIP...Replaced by 2011 Kawasaki Zx10.

Yepp,all racing is good!

TL type S
03-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Welcome from Memphis

Awesome Flash,

I am right down the road in olive branch.

The painter next to my brothers Honda shop in MS kind of motivated me into this.I started working with him as a hobby to learn the ins and outs and now its taken over...lol

Nate

Flash Gordon
03-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Awesome Flash,

I am right down the road in olive branch.

The painter next to my brothers Honda shop in MS kind of motivated me into this.I started working with him as a hobby to learn the ins and outs and now its taken over...lol

Nate

Nice. Always glad to see others from around here on the forums. If I can help you, let me know

Glad to see MMP get purchased by a quality group. Hopefully we will have a local track again soon :)

TL type S
03-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Welcome, glad to see another MS person here

Thanks barry,

I am really looking forward to learning a lot.

Nate

Cooter
03-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Welcome from another Mississippi member. Tupelo area.