PDA

View Full Version : Paper/plastic floor mats?!?!?

ALLN1WASH
03-14-2011, 10:35 PM
How's it going AG? Just curious where you all are getting the paper floor mats from. My local distributor told me he would have some for me last Wednesday, and yea, Even after several calls and voicemails, I haven heard from him since last Tuesday.

The didn't think hid prices were too bad, 500/$65.
What/where do you all suggest???

Thanks...Feed back please

Bates Detailing
03-14-2011, 10:41 PM
How's it going AG? Just curious where you all are getting the paper floor mats from. My local distributor told me he would have some for me last Wednesday, and yea, Even after several calls and voicemails, I haven heard from him since last Tuesday.

The didn't think hid prices were too bad, 500/$65.
What/where do you all suggest???

Thanks...Feed back please

My local distributor carries them as well - don't know the price cause I feel they are an added expense that is not needed...... 99 % of clients are happy after an extraction or good vacuuming and really don't want to reach down and throw away this big paper floor mat..... IMO of course.

ALLN1WASH
03-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Yea, I agree with you my man, however, nearly 70% of my most recent clients asked if I had them available. Just trying my best to fully please my clients. And heck, I figured for the price, having them handy couldn't hurt.

Bates Detailing
03-14-2011, 10:59 PM
PM sent :dblthumb2:

C. Charles Hahn
03-14-2011, 11:13 PM
I just use the green masking paper body shops typically use for paint operations.... tear off a bit and use it until I deliver the car to the customer, at which point I remove and trash it.

Kristopher1129
03-14-2011, 11:17 PM
I get mine from my main distributor. I just wish he had the ones they used to have. I used to get ones that were made from Kodak paper. They were awesome, cause even if the carpet was damp, it would seep into the paper mat. Now, they're made of paper. I have to be careful when I stick them in the vehicle.