PDA

View Full Version : Checking in from VA

spitzshineguy
03-14-2011, 08:47 AM
Hello AG Members...

My name is Rob, you can call me "Sarge" if ya like. I currently reside at Fort Lee Virginia with my boss, er, I mean wife of 12 years and 5 kids. I am a full time active duty Soldier currently working on the 15th year of my career. I am an Iraq War Vet 4 times over and still managed to keep all my fingers and toes.:xyxthumbs: I have been detailing cars since I got behind the wheel. I have never been able to make it a full time profession but have a plan to do so after I retire from the Army. I am the sole owner and operator of a little part time business aptly names Spitzshine Mobile Auto Detailing. The cool thing is my last name is Spitzer, my wife came up with the name, I thought it was funny because I am in the Army and loved spit shining my boots....just all seems to fit. Any-who...look forward to communicating with many of you, take care, GOD bless and happy detailing.

-Rob
:dblthumb2:

vet
03-14-2011, 09:01 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your service to the country. It is appreciated more than you know.

You aren't supposed to detail OD green and camo trucks, are you? lol!

But I've always thought a metallic olive green duece and a half with chrome wheels and trim, and oak side boards for a parade vehicle would be impressive.

spitzshineguy
03-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your service to the country. It is appreciated more than you know.

You aren't supposed to detail OD green and camo trucks, are you? lol!

But I've always thought a metallic olive green duece and a half with chrome wheels and trim, and oak side boards for a parade vehicle would be impressive.
Thanks for your support, without that whatthe hell are we fighting for right? My first truck was a deuce, I actually detailed the truck in the motorpool on the weekends. Had the only military vehicle with shiony tires and an air freshner handging in the cab....lol:dblthumb2:

VR8
03-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Welcome Rob, from one Virginian to another. Welcome to AG.

Sunshyne
03-14-2011, 10:39 AM
welcome to a fellow Virginian and thank you for your service sir

if your ever up in the 703 give me a shout

mi77915
03-14-2011, 11:10 AM
:welcome: to the forum!!

Mike Phillips
03-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Great story and thank you for your service to our Country!

:)

Old Tiger
03-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Welcome Sarge!

spitzshineguy
03-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Welcome Rob, from one Virginian to another. Welcome to AG.
Thank you very much.

spitzshineguy
03-14-2011, 12:26 PM
welcome to a fellow Virginian and thank you for your service sir

if your ever up in the 703 give me a shout
Thanks for your support, I will give you a shout, great avatar pic

spitzshineguy
03-14-2011, 12:26 PM
:welcome: to the forum!!
Thx Tom

spitzshineguy
03-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Great story and thank you for your service to our Country!

:)
Thanks Mike