PDA

View Full Version : xmt 360

outlander
03-12-2011, 10:21 PM
I would like to apply xmt 360 to my stepdtr's new Nissan Ultima. It's black metallic with a little burgandy color when you look at it in the sun. I have a flex 3401 that I would like to use. Can you recommend what speed and what pad I should use. The paint is in pretty good shape since it's brand new. I'am going to clay the paint first. Thanks

05xrunner
03-12-2011, 10:28 PM
whoa..real local person..I always used the White pad and speed 6 on my flex for light jobs with XMT360..I like the stuff..real easy to use

Cman8
03-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Just used it today on a lighter gray color truck with a lot of scratches, and this product worked very good. I used an orange pad with a PC at a speed of 5. It took a ton of scratches out but I wasnt able to buff it until it disappeared, I had to buff out with a MF. 05xrunner, do you work it until it disappears? was I just being a scared guy? I made like 6 section passes.

05xrunner
03-12-2011, 11:26 PM
no..I would make 4 passes then wipe off..the stuff for me has always wiped off as easy as Fuzion..so far its one of the easiest products I have used. I never buff till it would vanish

Cman8
03-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Ok cool. I thought I was having a problem. Yeah it wipes off very easy. I loved it

Finemess
03-13-2011, 04:32 AM
Just used it today on a lighter gray color truck with a lot of scratches, and this product worked very good. I used an orange pad with a PC at a speed of 5. It took a ton of scratches out but I wasnt able to buff it until it disappeared, I had to buff out with a MF. 05xrunner, do you work it until it disappears? was I just being a scared guy? I made like 6 section passes.
When using an orange pad I have to wipe also, white pad no wiping. I love 360, very easy to work with.

trhland
03-13-2011, 07:27 AM
xmt 360 is a great product . i have poli seal as well and love that as well. poliseal leaves more of a carnuaba look on the paintwork. darkens the paint more.. for me anyway. both r fantastic and super easy to use ...