PDA

View Full Version : Meg's Deep Crystal Polish

FinraExam
03-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Has anyone used Meg's deep crystal polish (dcp)? I have a bottle of it an am about to detail a dark blue 06 325i that has some light/moderate swirls using swirl x or UC once it stops raining. It's supposed to rain from tomorrow through next sunday.... I was wondering how it compares to m205. I'm guessing M205 is a bit more aggressive than the dcp?

aerogt01
03-13-2011, 12:18 AM
Deep crystal polish has no abrasives in it and is simply polishing oils to rejuvenate old, oxidized paint. It is an optional step after M205.

However, M205 is also rich in polishing oils and you may not see any difference after using deep crystal polish. You can always try it and see if there is a difference. If you like it, go with it.

Cman8
03-13-2011, 01:15 AM
I used Deep Crystal polish on my black MDX and it looked great. very slick and glassy

FinraExam
03-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Deep crystal polish has no abrasives in it and is simply polishing oils to rejuvenate old, oxidized paint. It is an optional step after M205.

However, M205 is also rich in polishing oils and you may not see any difference after using deep crystal polish. You can always try it and see if there is a difference. If you like it, go with it.

Thanks! I'll give it a try and see how it compares to 205.