PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Wife and Kids...BUT......

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

jpegs13
03-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Why is it that she can go to the gym 67 times a week, but HAS to park as close as possible to the entrance of a store and constantly get door dings?

Why is the roof a package holder while you open the door? And is it that heavy that it has to be DRAGGED across when it's retrieved?

Why is that she thinks the cupholders are change purses?

Why is it that they think the door pockets are a trash bin?

Why is it that she HAS to take the neighborhood kids to Baskin Robbins and eat IN THE CAR after a 2 day detail?

Why do they feel the need to bring part of the baseball field home in the car?

How many stretchy hair thingys do we have?!

How many retractable umbrellas do we own?

Has the trunk become the new attic? Why is so much crap being stored there?

And last but not least.............

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I USE THAT CAR IT'S ALWAYS ON " E "

Thank you, rant over......

93fox
03-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Why is it that she can go to the gym 67 times a week, but HAS to park as close as possible to the entrance of a store and constantly get door dings?

Why is the roof a package holder while you open the door? And is it that heavy that it has to be DRAGGED across when it's retrieved?

Why is it that she HAS to take the neighborhood kids to Baskin Robbins and eat IN THE CAR after a 2 day detail?

Wow man id sure be mad if i had to deal with all that stuff! but hey, a little talking can always get things done! :xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
03-12-2011, 06:25 AM
Trust me, it's not just your wife!

Good one John!! :laughing:

mark mcguire
03-12-2011, 06:40 AM
I was going to ask " Are you sure it's not my wife driving your car?" but I just saw her walk thru so must not be.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

trhland
03-12-2011, 06:41 AM

my wife does the same thing to the family car. i gave up. caring., she doesnt care att all about cleaning it. as long as the sterring wheel is attached shes happy

Crazy Amos
03-12-2011, 06:42 AM
I deal with the same things!!!

Mike McDonald
03-12-2011, 08:12 AM
I'm sure we all deal with this on some level! I clean my mothers car as part of my appreciation to live here through college, and EVERY time, I'll spend all day on it, the next day it's like she drove through a dust storm and opened the windows!

dad07
03-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Are our wives twins>!?!?!?!?!?:laughing:

Perfessor
03-12-2011, 08:59 AM
More like triplets! Out of 4 drivers in my house, 3 are female. And they think that washing the car is driving through the rain.

fairlady350z
03-12-2011, 09:26 AM
if she is constantly doing it I would just spend less time on her car. just stick with a one step and wipe down the interior because somethings are better left unsaid. unless it's worth an argument to you, then by all
means...more power to you haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A4 1.8tqm
03-12-2011, 09:32 AM

You could put a clear bra on the roof, good luck with the rest! :xyxthumbs:

slickooz
03-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Or buy her a used car? lol

Jeff120
03-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Same here, I get no respect!

Here is something that seems to be working. I get her to help do the detailing. Now that she sees how much work goes into it, she appreciates it a little more and seems to be more careful. I let her car get pretty dirty, then she made the comment on how dirty it was. I asked her to help me clean it up. Now she can see the time and effort that goes into making her car look nice most of the time. I think she thought I was just dicking around for hours outside!

jpegs13
03-12-2011, 10:59 AM
One more thing......
Have you ever noticed how goldfish crackers multiply in the car? One bag becomes 10 and all over the floor!

vet
03-12-2011, 11:02 AM
OMG! My wife actually washes her car once in a while (hand held car wash, but she does it), vacuums, and cleans the inside of the windows too! She even helps me on vehicles some times.

Before we got together, she changed her own oil too!

NO, she's not available!