PDA

View Full Version : Latest on the 3" DA-MF cutting pads and gallons of M300 and M301?

Tom Weed
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Just curious is anyone has heard the lastest ETA on the arrival of on the 3" DA-MF cutting pads or the Gallons of M300 and M301?

WRAPT C5Z06
03-10-2011, 03:48 PM
FWIW, the 3" MF pads are pretty cool to use.

Tom Weed
03-10-2011, 04:15 PM
FWIW, the 3" MF pads are pretty cool to use.

I have the finishing pads and yes, they are, but cutting pads I was told are on back order a few weeks out when I got my order. I don't see much difference between the micro-fibers on teh cutting/finishing pads on the 5" pads I have, other than the backing foam, is there a difference in the microfiber itself?

WRAPT C5Z06
03-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I have the finishing pads and yes, they are, but cutting pads I was told are on back order a few weeks out when I got my order. I don't see much difference between the micro-fibers on teh cutting/finishing pads on the 5" pads I have, other than the backing foam, is there a difference in the microfiber itself?
According to Michael Stoops at Meg's, there is a difference between the MF material between the 2 discs. Todd Helme seems to think there's a difference too. Not huge, but still different. :dunno:

C. Charles Hahn
03-10-2011, 04:40 PM
According to Michael Stoops at Meg's, there is a difference between the MF material between the 2 discs. Todd Helme seems to think there's a difference too. Not huge, but still different. :dunno:

Yeah, there's definitely a difference. Just running my hand across the cutting pad I can tell the material is more densely packed with fiber strands than the finishing pad.