PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for Detail Fest

CEE DOG
03-10-2011, 10:57 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to the people at Autogeek that work very hard to organize the Detail Fest Weekend. I know Meghan works really hard at it (and a lot of hours) for a long time leading up to it and during. I know Mike works very hard during DF while we have plenty of time to roam around and enjoy. I'm sure Dwayne and everyone else is working very hard as well and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys. Its a fun time and a great excuse for some of us to meet up and hang out with the friends we've made.

Thank you

SeaJay's
03-10-2011, 10:59 AM
:cheers:

Cheers to you guys/gals that make it all happen! This will be my first detail fest and I can't wait to meet all the great people at AG and on the forum!

Audi X2
03-10-2011, 11:12 AM
Yes, so much time and effort goes into putting something of this size and magnitude together.
We are very lucky to have the talent and dedication that all of the Autogeek staff puts to such great use to make an awesome weekend for all of us.
:thankyousign:

Mike Moore
03-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Agreed! This is an excellent event and I'm sure all the attending folks and vendors very much appreciate all the cost, time, effort and energy the AG folks put into this to make Detail Fest fun, entertaining, interesting and educational.
http://www.plastictastic.com/portal/sites/all/modules/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-ThankYou.gif http://www.plastictastic.com/portal/sites/all/modules/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-ThankYou.gif http://www.plastictastic.com/portal/sites/all/modules/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-ThankYou.gif

Meghan
03-10-2011, 11:20 AM
Oh please we just throw this little party together the night before! :laughing:
Really though we do it because we understand how much everyone really loves it, it's always a blast and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!!! I always say right after the show I will never do this again, till Monday morning when Max says "let's talk about next years Detail Fest"! The man never takes a rest, so if he doesn't rest then we don't rest!!!
Very looking forward to this one, I think we might have really pull out all the stops this year! Going to be one heck of a party with lots of great car care fun! Most importantly like Corey said one of the best parts is seeing all of you guys! :kiss:
Now I must get back to work! :bolt:

WRAPT C5Z06
03-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Detail fest is the only advantage of living on the east coast instead of the west coast :p

Sent using Tapatalk

CEE DOG
03-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Detail fest is the only advantage of living on the east coast instead of the west coast :p

Sent using Tapatalk

Nice Mark! LOL

You do know the east coast does everything a few hours before the west coast right? Im the MAN

Meghan
03-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Very good one Corey! :applause:

Pats300zx
03-10-2011, 01:25 PM
I agree 100% Corey. I really don't think folks understand what goes into planning an event like this. I applaud the entire AG staff.

I am really looking forward to it this year :)

Meghan
03-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Pat I am so happy you are going to make it this year, you skipped a year on us and we missed you! Don't you hate how work always is trying to get in the way of fun!!!!

Pats300zx
03-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Pat I am so happy you are going to make it this year, you skipped a year on us and we missed you! Don't you hate how work always is trying to get in the way of fun!!!!

I hear ya Meghan. I am really looking forward to this year. Just the break I need :xyxthumbs:

Mike Phillips
03-10-2011, 03:57 PM
I hear ya Meghan. I am really looking forward to this year. Just the break I need

For as long as we've both been posting to forums I'm genuinely looking forward to meeting you and putting a face to an Avatar...

:dblthumb2:

mark mcguire
03-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I hear ya guys, for 4 or 5 years now every year I have looked at the pictures of Detail Fest and said to myself "man I wish I could have made it". Well this is the year, it's all out, don't miss nothing, best time of my life, it don't get better than this.

I have been on the forums for awhile now and I can't wait to put some names with some faces. Probably won't remember the names but I always remember the faces.

I look foward to meeting all of you, and I know we are going to have one heck of a good time.

Thanks Max and all the AG employees that have worked so hard to put this together.

Mark

Mike Phillips
03-10-2011, 05:57 PM
I have been on the forums for awhile now and I can't wait to put some names with some faces. Probably won't remember the names but I always remember the faces.

Mark

Hi Mark,

What I wrote about Pat applies to you too...

We've been posting back and forth on forums for years now so it will be a genuine pleasure to finally meet you.

:xyxthumbs: