PDA

View Full Version : A AutoGeek hidden Gem

Al-53
12-26-2006, 08:49 PM
I know alot here like to use a PC to put on Sealants and waxes...but I myself like to do it by hand...sorta like hand crafted...

I got a Polishing Pal..best money ever spent...I use less product than using a PC..have more control ...can feel when I need to add more product to the pad...can get into all the tight and small areas...plus if you use 4" pads on the PC they work on the PP also...

so with the ending of the sale tonite..grab one...

For stuff like a cleaner..101..AIO and any other paint cleaner I use a PC or rotary..but to put the icing on the cake...I like to do by hand....

So grab one while they are on sale

Al

FloridaNative
12-26-2006, 09:00 PM
The polishing pal is a great tool. I love mine as well. :) The blue and grey pads are alot softer than a standard applicator pad and ergonomically it's much more comfortable to use than applying by hand with a typical applicator. :)

cullen2505
12-26-2006, 09:19 PM
I agree. This is one of the first products I purchased from AG and am glad I did. I also bought the clay disk and used it the first time I ever clayed a vehicle. It worked great. I'm new to the forum but would recommend it highly.

MCA
12-26-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm glad that you found the wonders of the Polishing Pal...Your palms will thank you because of its ergonomics and soft grip.

Reddwarf
12-26-2006, 09:53 PM
I recently purchased this and I'm looking forward to trying it out.