PDA

View Full Version : New Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay

Jason
04-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Pinnacle’s Ultra Poly Clay is the single finest clay composition available in the market today. Its particles are 35% finer than our original Poly Clay. With this ultra fine clay, you can maintain a totally clean, sleek finish everyday. We’re calling it “enthusiast grade” for perfectionists who want that just-clayed finish all the time!

http://www.pinnaclewax.com/lib/autogeek/clay09.jpg

It’s taken years of research and development to reach the Pinnacle of clay technology. Finally, clay research has culminated in Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay, an ultra fine grade of elastic detailing clay.

Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay is designed for frequent use. Whereas our original clay is recommended to use once or twice a year, this ultra fine grade of elastic detailing clay can be used as often as necessary to maintain a slick, reflective finish. Use it once a month or every day – Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay will not remove existing paint protection

Click Here for more (http://www.pinnaclewax.com/piulfigrdepo.html)

Meghan
04-19-2006, 01:49 PM
I will personally vouch for this clay, it is amazing. We tried it out on Max's H2, he had a bunch of those lovely Florida love bugs hanging on to the front getting a free ride. :eek: It removed them all with ease and left the surface very smooth. Also worked great on the areas behind the wheels where road grime gets kicked up on the paint. I would HIGHLY recommend this clay! Nice thing is it is gentle enough for frequent use and will not remove your existing paint protection. TRY IT you will love it.
:D

FloridaNative
04-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Cool! I can't wait to try it! I love claying. I have a question though Jason, I just clayed my car a couple of weeks ago and the paint is perfectly smooth, but I love the thought of being able to clay more often to get at the junk before it has time to sit and do damage to my paint. How long can the new clay bar be stored for? Will the lubrication stiffen it over time? I usually store my clay in a ziplock baggie with some lubrication spray in it, but I have never kept one long enough for it to dry out. Thanks for your time and for this great new product! I look forward to using it. :-D
Take care

Jason
04-21-2006, 07:59 AM
I have never had one go bad, you can spray a bit of clay lube in the container to stored your clay. The lube will not go bad with time, just make sure to shake well before using.