PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Username For AG Account

rweekley
03-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Over the weekend, I was wanting to add more stuff to my Wishlist and when trying to sign in I kept getting Invalid Username. I thought, maybe something was down and not working right. Well tonight, I again tried loging on to put stuff on my Wishlist and again kept getting Invalid Username, so I had to set up a new account. Anyone else have this problem? I just hate it how I lost all my Wishlist stuff.

dad07
03-08-2011, 09:59 PM
This happened to me too.....had to go through e-mails to change my password....was a bout a month ago took me two days to get everything straightened out! Hate that happened to you too thought I was the only one!

snowking724
03-09-2011, 06:20 AM
I have 3 accounts that don't work. Wish I could remember what's on those wishlists.

BobbyG
03-09-2011, 07:10 AM
If anyone is having administrative or account issues maybe a quick email to one of the moderators or customer service folks might be the solution.

snowking724
03-09-2011, 08:31 AM
If anyone is having administrative or account issues maybe a quick email to one of the modet
ors or customer service folks might be the solution.
Tried with account #1, couldn't find an issue aside from me not being able to sign in. This led to account #2, same deal. That led to account #3, that went out and I gave up. Not griping, just informing the OP on my situation. I do know when to get in contact with AG's great customer service, thanks.

Meghan
03-09-2011, 11:17 AM
You can email Jason@autogeek.net if anyone can help you he can!

rweekley
03-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I hope you didn't get the impression I was complaining, I was just bringing it up in case someone else had the same problem and maybe had the solution or maybe I missed something, where AG had a problem with their computers.

I think I will just contact Jason to see if there is anything he can do.

ANYWAY, I LOVE AG!