PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Detail Fest Plans???

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Pats300zx
03-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Did someone say we are all meeting in Pats room for a pre-Detail Fest party? I will bring the chips!

I'm Game...Just point me in the direction as to where to get alcohol and salsa for your chips Im the MANIm the MAN

CEE DOG
03-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Oh yeah!! CB after a good night drinking is the bomb diggity!

Corey, we have bigger problems than sprinklers my man. I was just outside looking at the storm clouds brewing in North Florida when I saw them...baby love bugs flying around!! If they are starting to appear up here now then they will be in full swarm by DF time. :cry:

Ahh!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I think the Love bugs should be died down right around that time. (crosses fingers) It will be close though! Usually they swarm about 3 weeks I think.

I'm Game...Just point me in the direction as to where to get alcohol and salsa for your chips

I can bring the salsa and vodka. Im the MAN

Barry Theal
03-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Settle down boys. I’m sure you’d like to do more than just spend time in a hotel in the middle of geriatric central during your trip to Florida right?? :D From the time you guys get off the plane you’ll be treated to the best S. Florida has to offer. My goal is to push Barry back on the sauce bandwagon and bum as many smokes from him as I can. If you’d like, I was planning on picking you 2 up @ PBI & taking a stroll down Ocean blvd to Delray Beach for some top notch dinner and early night life before meeting up with the AG'ers. If anyone wants to hook up they can. Adam...you in?? :hungry:

:urtheman: Except I won't be pushed back on the sauce wagon! April 9th will be 6 years homeboy. Plus if I would get on that wagon I might tell ya how I really feel about you. :D One thing for sure is I can't see you pushing all 235lbs of me anywhere. lol Thats a lot muffin to move:props: Good thing your treating because I can eat a lot! Since your the one who makes the big dollars I won't hesitate on ordering. :hungry: I would to have fellow detailers join us to eat. Adam I look foward to meeting you as well! What did I get myself into. Im going to Southern Florida to hang out with fellow detailers and the trips starts with David Fermani. I'll have the camera fully charged. :Picture:

David Fermani
03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Ouch! 235 now?? The busier you get the heavier too? You won't have a chance in an eating(or detailing) contest Muffin booote. The loser pays! I'm in!

David Fermani
03-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Adam - cars still go to Tower Shops??

Pats300zx
03-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey don't tell Pat, but Im flying first class on our trip! I decided to go baller status.

How do you know you won't be on the "No Fly List" :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mike Phillips
03-09-2011, 05:31 PM
You guys go out and tear it up!
(Just don't get into trouble)

This is a working weekend for me... of course the work is a blast!

Detail Fest Class Schedule and Topics (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/autogeek-s-detailfest-info/33249-detail-fest-class-schedule-topics.html)

Our Studio/Training Garage is air conditioned and my guests, Joe Fernandez and Renny Doyle are the definition of Professional Detailers and genuinely nice guys.

Autogeek's Show Car Garage Studio
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/932/1959CadillacExtremeMakeover012.jpg

Renny Doyle
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/Renny003.jpg

Joe Fernandez
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/Jose-Fernandez.jpg

When you're done... I'm confident you'll find the Marriott to be a great way to put a face to an Avatar... Besides Joe and Renny, Max will will probably stop by as well as Yancy, Dwayne, Meghan, and some of the other Autogeek Staff...

:xyxthumbs:

louie
03-22-2011, 12:18 PM
I am parking next door at the Cracker Barrel just in case Corey. They usually have huge parking lots for RV's and bigger trucks with no pesky sod around. Plus, they have hash brown casserole. Win, Win!!

DO NOT park at the Cracker Barrel unless you are eating there. I'm a local and they have an annoying habit of towing cars that are parked there for any length of time. They are right on top of the interstate and got tired of folks using their parking lot as a park and ride for I-95 communters.

Jason Rose
03-22-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm planning on hanging out at the Marriot both Friday night and Saturday night, it's just to convenient for a central location to meet and greet people.

:xyxthumbs:

I arrive late Friday night, otherwise I would join you. Couldn't get a room at both hotels there, so I am staying in WPB. Perhaps I will hang out there Saturday night?
Jason

Mike Phillips
03-22-2011, 06:14 PM
I arrive late Friday night, otherwise I would join you. Couldn't get a room at both hotels there, so I am staying in WPB. Perhaps I will hang out there Saturday night?
Jason

Sounds good Jason,

I can tell already we're going to fill that place both nights!

This will be a lot of fun, a casual place to meet people and put a face to an Avatar and probably talk a little shop...

Can't wait!

:dblthumb2: