PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a hillbilly in L.A.

Pages : [1] 2

Sonnie
03-08-2011, 12:01 PM
That would be Lower Alabama!

Just placed an order with Autogeek and learned you have your own forum... very nice!

I own a forum myself, Home Theater Forum - Home Theater Systems HomeTheaterShack, so if you like to chat about home theater, audio or video... give us a visit.

Just got a new 2011 BMW 528i, so I wanted to stock up on some goodies to keep it clean and shining. Also hope to learn how I can make my wife's very neglected 06 Azera look a bit better. I figure there is probably not a better place to learn.

Thanks!

mi77915
03-08-2011, 12:06 PM
:welcome: to the forum!!

c5z06camaro
03-08-2011, 12:22 PM
welcome!

slickooz
03-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Welcome from NJ! I use to be really into home theater but lately been busy trying to start my business.

I didn't have any crazy but I had some entree polks stuff. I learned a lot in Blu-ray.com forums.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or use search bar. :)

kronos
03-08-2011, 02:00 PM
:welcome: Nice to have you here. I've been lusting over the Anthem D1 since its release, but every year I put off buying it over and over. I think this is the year I finally pick one up!

Sonnie
03-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Thanks guys!

Anthem makes some really nice gear. I owned one of their processors and amps a few years back.

ShannonD
03-09-2011, 02:29 AM
From even LOWER Alabama..........Welcome to the forum!!!

You can learn anything you need to know about detailing right here.

You can also learn to spend more money on detailing products than you would have EVER considered spending for someone else to maintain you car's appearance!! ;) LOL,........ no regrets on my time or money spent here, both have been very rewarding!

Sonnie
03-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Ah-ha... there is someone lower than me... heehee.

My brother is in the cost guard down in Mobile. We were down there a couple of weeks ago. Ate at a place called Wentzell's Oyster House... a little on the expensive side for just average food. Someone else said we should have tried Felix's on the causeway.

Mike Phillips
03-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Hillbilly from L.A. huh? Any relationship to these folks?

http://www.prewarbuick.com/img/features/jed_clampetts_buick/b497a2c0.jpg

:)

Sonnie
03-09-2011, 06:41 PM
heehee... in looks only... not financially.

dad07
03-09-2011, 06:45 PM
:welcome:Aboard! Glad to have ya with us!

Old Tiger
03-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome aboard! I worked for Alabama Power many years ago and spent a lot of time in Dothan. Where do you live?

Sonnie
03-09-2011, 07:00 PM
We live in Luverne... work in Troy, about 50 miles north of Dothan.

BobbyG
03-09-2011, 07:18 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online!!

ShaunD
03-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome Sonnie! Looks like more and more of the deep south keep showing up here. I grew up in La. and lived in Milton, FL for three years, so I know L.A. quite well (Spent plenty of time in Mobile). Hope you get what you are looking for out of AGO(the Forum). Don't be shy to ask questions and stick your nose in on conversations(posts). What's the condition of the wife's vehicle? Or have you posted a thread on that issue already? BTW! There is a detailer on here(drawing a blank on his name) from Pensacola area, so if you need some one-on-one personal detailing assistance I'm sure he would be willing to help you out in someway. Maybe he will hit up this thread and you can meet him.