PDA

View Full Version : Klasse twins topped w\ Collinite 845

pr3rak77
03-08-2011, 11:39 AM
After doing some searching, I have found two camps. Those that say no need for a wax over a sealant, and those that say no need. I am leaning towards getting and using the 845 over the Klasse twins.

How different is 845 compared to a traditional 'nuba wax? In addition what type of QD should I use with the 845?

I had been planning on using the Sonus Acrylic Spritz, but not sure how that would work with the top coat of the 845.

Thanks.

BobbyG
03-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Can you top the Klasse twins with Collinite 845? Yes, but let the Klasse products cure over night before layering them with anything, even a Klasse product..

Do you need to? That's always a matter of opinion. Since it's your vehicle, and your money you should decide.... Need / Want = same thing...

PA DETAILER
03-08-2011, 02:55 PM
just got done topping DG poli sealant with 845. WOW! i plan on using DP final gloss detailer to maintain the finish.

dougaross
03-08-2011, 04:53 PM
After doing some searching, I have found two camps. Those that say no need for a wax over a sealant, and those that say no need. I am leaning towards getting and using the 845 over the Klasse twins.

How different is 845 compared to a traditional 'nuba wax? In addition what type of QD should I use with the 845?

I had been planning on using the Sonus Acrylic Spritz, but not sure how that would work with the top coat of the 845.

Thanks.
845IW is a hybrid. A sealant and a wax. Its a candy, no it's a breath mint.