PDA

View Full Version : any good detail shops in chicago land IL

viviorunitia88
03-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Ok normaly i woudl do the detail myself, but im still getting use to polishing and paint correction. I just dont have the skill or confidence to touch my paint this upcoming spring/ summer. So the low down on this is my car is getting completly resprayed. We are laying 2 coats of clear flat sanding and laying down another 2 coats and then i need to get the car flat sanded and buffed, and well theres where i need to find someone to bring my new paint to perfection. So if anyone know of a good reputable detailer in the chicagoland area i would greatly apreicate it. I am willing to travel a bit if needed. Thanks guys

StephenK
03-08-2011, 07:45 AM
when you say Chicagoland area are you meaning in Chicago or in the burbs? I am in Aurora. If you are close i can stop by and help you out with your confidence

viviorunitia88
03-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Lol I appreciate the offer but I'm not gonna touch a car that I have spent over 2 years on body work and way too much money on. I'm in st.Charles do I'm not far I just want a good detailed in Chicago who is insured lol I don't wanna have to fix anything.