PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all from Bosnia

MTR
03-05-2011, 04:55 AM
Hi all , my name is Igor and i'm from Bosnia and Hercegovina ( that little country in the Balkans :dblthumb2: ) .
I'm in detailing for last 6-7 years part time and as business is growing i was looking for new products and........ i found i't here at autogeek.net , man... :bowdown: i was hammered with variety of products and advices of how to use specific things .
I can't buy any of that products here , i only have 3M .

Hope to do some business with you guys :xyxthumbs:

Later i will post some pictures of my current and past projects

Best regards

ExoticAutoDetai
03-05-2011, 05:08 AM
Welcome I got to tell you Bosnian food is awesome

Exotic Auto Detail via tapatalk

BobbyG
03-05-2011, 07:47 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Igor! :props:

Yes, Autogeek does carry a wide variety of products that cover a wide range of applications to solve just about any detailing needs.

Does your country have any importation restrictions that would prevent you from ordering through Autogeek?

Mike Phillips
03-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi all , my name is Igor and i'm from Bosnia and Hercegovina ( that little country in the Balkans

Welcome to Autogeek Online Igor!

That's so cool you're detailing cars in your country and joining our discussion forum!

I think it would be really cool and our members would love to see some pictures of the cars you detail.

:welcome:

MTR
03-05-2011, 08:34 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Igor! :props:

Yes, Autogeek does carry a wide variety of products that cover a wide range of applications to solve just about any detailing needs.

Does your country have any importation restrictions that would prevent you from ordering through Autogeek?

ty Bobby , we don't have any restrictions , i'm ordering products from K&N for about 3-4 years , simply send invoce, i pay via commercial bank , you receive money and then start packing goods :xyxthumbs:

GaDetailDoc
03-05-2011, 08:36 AM
welcome. Lot of friends and advice.

MTR
03-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online Igor!

That's so cool you're detailing cars in your country and joining our discussion forum!

I think it would be really cool and our members would love to see some pictures of the cars you detail.

:welcome:

ty Mike , i put just one project but today i will line up some more

btw , great forum :dblthumb2:

ShaunD
03-05-2011, 08:51 AM
It is very cool to see a detailer in Bosnia and H. I have grown used to hearing how rough things are there, it makes me feel good to hear that our passion is shared everywhere in the world regardless of what is/has happened there. I love that region of the world. I spent 3 years in Sicily and visited Albania and some other countries around that region. It is beautiful despite the damage you still see from war that has occurred there. You don't really know how good you have it as an American(even in the military) until you visit a country that has had to live with the damages of war for so long. What we take for granted others cherish like gold. Okay, I will stop ranting. WELCOME aboard Igor, and I hope that we all make you feel welcome and you can gain knowledge to help you prosper with your detailing in your country.

dad07
03-05-2011, 09:24 AM
:welcome: Aboard Igor!

James K
03-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Glad to have another member! Welcome aboard. Now get to posting those details!!!!!

Automess
03-05-2011, 02:11 PM
It is very cool to see a detailer in Bosnia and H. I have grown used to hearing how rough things are there, it makes me feel good to hear that our passion is shared everywhere in the world regardless of what is/has happened there. I love that region of the world. I spent 3 years in Sicily and visited Albania and some other countries around that region. It is beautiful despite the damage you still see from war that has occurred there. You don't really know how good you have it as an American(even in the military) until you visit a country that has had to live with the damages of war for so long. What we take for granted others cherish like gold. Okay, I will stop ranting. WELCOME aboard Igor, and I hope that we all make you feel welcome and you can gain knowledge to help you prosper with your detailing in your country.
:iagree: ..... Welcome to AG Igor!!!!