PDA

View Full Version : Larger PM Mailbox?

Setec Astronomy
03-04-2011, 12:12 PM
I know some of the other forums have larger PM mailboxes, any chance of that happening here? I'm not sure if it's software related, or whether that just an Administrator selection.

DLB
03-04-2011, 12:49 PM
I had asked Meghan about this once before and she said she would mention it to their web guy.

I would really like to have this. I am constantly trying to keep my box cleaned out without ditching the messages that are still "open".

Haha, right now, this is what I see:

Private Messages (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/private.php): Unread 0, Total 49.
Your PM box is 98% full.

DLB

rfinkle2
03-04-2011, 02:55 PM
I had asked Meghan about this once before and she said she would mention it to their web guy.

I would really like to have this. I am constantly trying to keep my box cleaned out without ditching the messages that are still "open".

Haha, right now, this is what I see:

Private Messages (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/private.php): Unread 0, Total 49.
Your PM box is 98% full.

DLB

You are popular!

DLB
03-04-2011, 03:27 PM
You are popular!
Not really, 48 of those are what I have sent to the popular guys, I am just waiting on a reply. :D

DLB

Chris Thomas
03-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I would love an larger inbox. I can only go about 5 days without having to delete. It would be very handy. Also, one of my forums has threaded messenging instead of an inbox and a sent box...makes it very nice to see both sides of the convo at once.

Setec Astronomy
02-17-2013, 07:43 AM
I thought I would drag my thread out and ask again about whether the PM mailbox size can be increased. I can only imagine poor Chris@Optimum trying to answer questions with the small size we have.

Also, once in a while I get curious about how many members and active members we have here, I have to think this is the biggest detailing forum out there, but for some reason those two are not shown in the "forum statistics" section as they are on most vBulletin forums.

BobbyG
02-17-2013, 07:47 AM
This would be great and seeing we have 100 maximum over on Autopia I suspect it's pretty easy to do here.....:props: