PDA

View Full Version : Found a new weak spot on the job

Pages : [1] 2

Bates Detailing
03-04-2011, 01:19 AM
So Im polishing a lower door panel today and when I got up - BANG, car mirror tags the back of head behind the ear. I almost got knocked out by it! I got up and started wobbling around - felt just like getting tagged in the jaw lol!!! Never knew that soft spot behind the ear was there until today..... definitely disorienting if you get tagged there! So if you are ever getting mugged...... hit the guy behind the ear with a car mirror!

Automess
03-04-2011, 01:27 AM
...lol did anything happen to the mirror?

Bates Detailing
03-04-2011, 01:33 AM
...lol did anything happen to the mirror?

No - not at all, it sure made me feel like less of a man though lol! Im gonna start carrying one in my back pocket from now on lol!

jpegs13
03-04-2011, 01:40 AM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8g7834rwxM]YouTube - "Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier!"[/video]

Bates Detailing
03-04-2011, 01:57 AM
More like this lol........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7A3rMN6Co]YouTube - Zab Judah vs. Kostya Tszyu[/video]

Automess
03-04-2011, 02:13 AM
Oh good nothing happen to it, nothing worst then getting whacked on the head then having to pay to replace it because your hard head broke it

That's why woman always carry a mirror in their purse and be bigger the hand bag the bigger the mirror!....lolllll

ShaunD
03-04-2011, 02:28 AM
No - not at all, it sure made me feel like less of a man though lol! Im gonna start carrying one in my back pocket from now on lol!
Now if you had pics of Yorkies on your profile/sig, that should make you feel like less of a man.LOL JK, They can be very masculine little dogs, when they are marking territory in your house!...:]
That's why woman always carry a mirror in their purse and be bigger the hand bag the bigger the mirror!....lolllll[/QUOTE]
I guess you just need to start carrying a hand bag with a mirror in it to ward off those evil side-view mirrors/muggers.LOL
[QUOTE=Automess;428494]Oh good nothing happen to it, nothing worst then getting whacked on the head then having to pay to replace it because your hard head broke it
:iagree:
No kidding! That would have truly added insult to injury.

Automess
03-04-2011, 02:51 AM
Now if you had pics of Yorkies on your profile/sig, that should make you feel like less of a man.LOL JK, They can be very masculine little dogs, when they are marking territory in your house!...:]

Your right, the Yorkies, my make-up, and those cute high heels I put on every day....lollll Hi I'm Rosie

That's why woman always carry a mirror in their purse and be bigger the hand bag the bigger the mirror!....lolllll

I guess you just need to start carrying a hand bag with a mirror in it to ward off those evil side-view mirrors/muggers.LOL

Now you know what to give all your buddy's for X-mas :props:

Oh good nothing happen to it, nothing worst then getting whacked on the head then having to pay to replace it because your hard head broke it
:iagree:
No kidding! That would have truly added insult to injury.

apg39
03-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Don't you hate it when you do that & try to subtley look around to see if anyone saw it?

I banged the very top of my head on head height car ramps at work. Not paying attention & forgetting the cross beams are a little lower than the sides. Worse than a really bad cold headache.

Porsche Pilot
03-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Ok Anthony, as your doctor, I am prescribing an arm brace for your carpal tunnel issues and a full face helmet for your head. If you would like, you can attach some drink holders to the helmet so you wont get dehydrated during buffing. Further, I will advise your wife to up the life insurance policy she has on ya. Do you have AFLAC?

Bates Detailing
03-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Don't you hate it when you do that & try to subtley look around to see if anyone saw it?

I banged the very top of my head on head height car ramps at work. Not paying attention & forgetting the cross beams are a little lower than the sides. Worse than a really bad cold headache.

Good ole headshots :(

Ok Anthony, as your doctor, I am prescribing an arm brace for your carpal tunnel issues and a full face helmet for your head. If you would like, you can attach some drink holders to the helmet so you wont get dehydrated during buffing. Further, I will advise your wife to up the life insurance policy she has on ya. Do you have AFLAC?

Actually not a bad idea man!!! I will get a custom B & B football helmet! Thanks man..... this will be my niche in the industry!!!

Porsche Pilot
03-04-2011, 10:36 AM
You have two helmet options which are shown below. Guess which one is NOT covered under ObamaCare?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/27906/imagesCANQBZ07.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/27906/F-35-helmet.jpg

Bates Detailing
03-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Maybe something like this would be a little less flashy on a job site!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy0Tg1Q1lqGNrDubMcBk7X6rXa2KFK_ oS9jdVlYl3NseAFep7cgg

Porsche Pilot
03-04-2011, 10:45 AM
Lol...that certainly will not draw any extra attention to ya. Hey, you can tattoo B & B on there.

Bates Detailing
03-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Lol...that certainly will not draw any extra attention to ya. Hey, you can tattoo B & B on there.

LOL - that would be classy :dblthumb2: