PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Mr. Philips

Fine Shine
03-04-2011, 12:01 AM
I just wanted to say hello to all of the forum members, Autogeek and to you mr. Phillips. With all of your advice and articles, my skills are heading in a positive direction. I also wanted to introduce everyone to my part-time detailing business(for now) called Fine Shine Auto Detail. I'm located in Las Vegas and it is my goal to become and be known as premier detailer. Thank you Autogeek

Kristopher1129
03-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Welcome. Love that business name, man. Nice job and good luck! :props:

tuscarora dave
03-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Hello Fine Shine. Welcome to the site. Mike Phillips' articles have definitely enabled me to grow in strides where paint correction is concerned. I believe he has the most in depth informative articles on the internet and I would also like to add to this Thank you Mr. Phillips thread. Thanks Mike!!! :urtheman:

sydster
03-04-2011, 05:53 AM
I just wanted to say hello to all of the forum members, Autogeek and to you mr. Phillips. With all of your advice and articles, my skills are heading in a positive direction. I also wanted to introduce everyone to my part-time detailing business(for now) called Fine Shine Auto Detail. I'm located in Las Vegas and it is my goal to become and be known as premier detailer. Thank you Autogeek

Amen to that! MP is the Man! A class act.

:welcome:

BobbyG
03-04-2011, 07:16 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online!

Great products, award winning customer serves, and the members here aren't to bad either! :props:

Meghan
03-04-2011, 07:18 AM

James K
03-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Amen to that! MP is the Man! A class act.

Wow! Thanks man. I really do appreciate it.

;)
LOL

Welcome to the forum Fine Shine.

SeaJay's
03-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Welcome to the forum! And I love the name! Your definitely headed in the right direction joining the forum. I started my part-time detailing business last year and this year I started my LLC. If it wasn't for the guys/gals here I probably wouldn't be heading in right direction!

Perfections
03-04-2011, 10:45 AM
Welcome and Gl in your business adventures :)

mdb917
03-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Welcome! I'm in agreement with others on liking your business title. Clever! :props:

There are dozens upon dozens of folks here who can and do help others. Mr. Phillips is certainly one of best.

mi77915
03-04-2011, 12:17 PM
:welcome: I too must agree that all the videos and tutorials here on this site have really helped me to get to where I am today. Although, still somewhat new to auto detailing, I never would have gotten this far without them!!!! :dblthumb2: