PDA

View Full Version : AG View?!?!?!

Bates Detailing
03-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Was it just my account - or did everyone else's AG account get super small to read?!?!?! Other sites aren't this way - just the forum?!?!?!?

SeaJay's
03-03-2011, 07:52 PM
No issues here!

Meghan
03-03-2011, 07:54 PM
That's strange, actually last update made the site wider....

Bates Detailing
03-03-2011, 07:57 PM
That's strange, actually last update made the site wider....

Everything is tiny lol - faces/font/entire page except for the header! Fixable Ms. Meghan?!?!?!?

SeaJay's
03-03-2011, 08:00 PM
I think it might be your system Anthony. Have you tried closing your browser and reopening?

Bates Detailing
03-03-2011, 08:02 PM
I think it might be your system Anthony. Have you tried closing your browser and reopening?

No, but that means I will have to leave the forum for a second.... don't know if I can handle that lol! I thought for a minute that I got some compound in my eye today lol... Let me give it a try.

SeaJay's
03-03-2011, 08:04 PM
No, but that means I will have to leave the forum for a second.... don't know if I can handle that lol! I thought for a minute that I got some compound in my eye today lol... Let me give it a try.

haha your an addict! You and Kris both! I checked the forum this morning and saw all the posts you two had last night and at all hours of the night!

I unfortunately have been working my butt off at my mothers and by the time I get home I am usually ready for bed!

Bates Detailing
03-03-2011, 09:19 PM
haha your an addict! You and Kris both! I checked the forum this morning and saw all the posts you two had last night and at all hours of the night!

I unfortunately have been working my butt off at my mothers and by the time I get home I am usually ready for bed!

Yeah - I was pretty tired for the correction today - moved real slow.... but yeah this place is addicting! As soon as I tell myself I am going to bed someone post a discussion about something interesting or something I think I can help with......

Bates Detailing
03-03-2011, 11:42 PM
So seriously, no one else's AG forum view has changed at all?!?!?!?! My eyes are starting to hurt from everything being so small!!!

SeaJay's
03-04-2011, 07:54 AM
LOL my view is still the same as it's always been. Don't know what's going on over there...maybe that mirror upside your head is effecting your vision? haha

A4 1.8tqm
03-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Try this-

Press and hold "ctrl", then press "+" (Windows)

Press and hold "command", then press "+" (Mac)

(repeat as necessary with + or - until the desired size is reached)

BobbyG
03-04-2011, 08:39 AM
So seriously, no one else's AG forum view has changed at all?!?!?!?! My eyes are starting to hurt from everything being so small!!!

Your mother warned you this would happen.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My Bad...... :laughing:

BobbyG
03-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Seriously, hold the Ctrl button down and rotate the scroll button on your mouse to zoom in or out. You may have hit it accidentally....

Bates Detailing
03-04-2011, 09:02 AM
LOL my view is still the same as it's always been. Don't know what's going on over there...maybe that mirror upside your head is effecting your vision? haha

That would suck if that happened for sure.

Try this-

Press and hold "ctrl", then press "+" (Windows)

Press and hold "command", then press "+" (Mac)

(repeat as necessary with + or - until the desired size is reached)

It Worked! I am computer stupid as you can see lol!!!

Your mother warned you this would happen.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My Bad...... :laughing:

LMAO!