PDA

View Full Version : What should I use?

6LS2
12-26-2006, 06:29 AM
Hey Guys,
I will be getting my PC-XMT package soon, and I'm just wondering what I should use on the pads before I start? I didn't order any pad conditioner so I'm kind of stuck on what to use. Will a spray of water be ok? Or something else that I would have around the house? Thanks :)

supercharged
12-26-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey Guys,
I will be getting my PC-XMT package soon, and I'm just wondering what I should use on the pads before I start? I didn't order any pad conditioner so I'm kind of stuck on what to use. Will a spray of water be ok? Or something else that I would have around the house? Thanks :)
Get some Mothers Showtime at local Pep Boys. Work very well, and smells great too. Mmmmmm...Cinnamon.

BILL
12-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Hey Guys,

Water will work..........;)

Nica
12-26-2006, 08:50 AM
You should consider purchasing the XMT cleaner and conditioner. They work really well, nice thing is that they are not to expensive either.

The cleaner works really well too.

justin_murphy
12-26-2006, 11:22 AM
QD's found at local stores will do just fine. Mothers or Megs. XMT's pad cleaner and conditioner are really good. Just not cost effective for me on a daily basis. Water will work if it's all you have.