PDA

View Full Version : Possible Autogeek stuff up?

Jaayman
03-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Well got my shipment into the country but the contact number had been missprinted, my parcel was about to get resent back to autogeek tomorrow, i managed to just get the guy at customer service before he left, ask where is my package, and he said well, actually we were going to send this back to Usa tomorrow, we've been trying to get in touch with you.

Very annoying, needed the products for this weekend, been waiting all week, and with postage to new zealand from USA costing me like 300 or so, was going to be a costly miss printed phone number!! how annoying

grrrrrrrrrrr.!!!!

LegacyGT
03-03-2011, 12:05 AM
AG customer service is arguably the best in the business. I am sure that if you sent them some feedback on your experience that they would welcome it as an opportunity to figure out what went wrong and fix it for the future.

Meghan
03-03-2011, 07:17 AM
Sure thing, give me your order number and I will have Penny look into it.

pfix
03-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Even the best of us make mistakes, transpose a number .etc... Don't get down on AG, you can't find better a better company to deal with in my experience.

It's not that they are immune from making mistakes,it's how they go above and beyond when there is a problem to make the customer happy that sets them apart from most companies.

jkk7479
03-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Even the best of us make mistakes, transpose a number .etc... Don't get down on AG, you can't find better a better company to deal with in my experience.

It's not that they are immune from making mistakes,it's how they go above and beyond when there is a problem to make the customer happy that sets them apart from most companies.

:iagree:

I had two occassions where my order was incorrect, out of about 30 I have placed. They really do everything they can to correct it and I have never dealt with a company so focused on customer satisfaction. AG is top notch in my book and has set the standard for how all other companies should operate.

Jaayman
03-03-2011, 01:39 PM
im not bagging on autogeek. i love the site and community, im simply just posting a thread sharing my inconvenience with the world lol.