PDA

View Full Version : 1st one

All Clean
03-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Ok, I decided to practice on my wife's SUV. I did everything by hand and quickly realized that I want a DA polisher. All in all I'm happy with the results. So is the wife. 100% Meguiars products. Any feedback is welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Sorry for the subpar pics, had to use my cell phone.

jjkacz
03-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Looks Good! Which Meguiars products did you end up using?

Perfections
03-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Dang by hand!! Gj, and yea the da will make your life easier and allow you to do more :)

Kristopher1129
03-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Damn...that's hand work? Props man. :xyxthumbs:

How's your shoulder feeling? lol

All Clean
03-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks Guys. I bought a kit that had the gold wash, the ultimate polish, a clay bar with quick detailer and a wax. I also used their trim cleaner and tire gel. The only thing I used that wasn't Meguiars was Stoners glass cleaner.
A couple Tylenol and the shoulders and back are good to go.:xyxthumbs:
I know that if I go into business doing this I will buy products separately to get a better price but I did this spur of the moment and the kit had everything in it.

jmp09fg2
03-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Well buying a kit isn't always bad. AG has some killer deals on stuff that goes together like pb&j. Everything looks good though. Looks like there are some crows feet and defects you wouldn't be able to get out without professional help.

Rsurfer
03-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Nice job Jeff and yes a buffer beats Tylenol anytime.

All Clean
03-01-2011, 09:58 PM
So crows feet are what those are called. I noticed them after I got done. What does it take to get those out?
Yea, I definately need to save a little green to get a polisher.
I think I am gonna tackle my truck next. And my neighbor wants hers done. Maybe I can start making some money at this. :dblthumb2:

slickooz
03-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Great work with just using your hands. I don't think I can polish a car now with my hands after using a DA.