PDA

View Full Version : New car! :) Zoom Zoom (Speed3)

Pages : [1] 2

zliegen
03-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Finally picked up my new car yesterday! More (sunny) pictures to come whenever I get a chance. It drives and rides like a dream, I can't wait to get out of work so I can drive it again :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52001/DSC_07572.jpg

edit:
It's a 2011 Mazdaspeed3 Sport, only had 2 miles on it when I took it on the test drive and I got to unwrap the plastic from the wheels and rest of the car. I'll be the first one to wash it!z

Audi X2
03-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Awesome car that should be a blast to drive!
Before you know it you will be polishing the paint to perfection :xyxthumbs:

Crazy Amos
03-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Looks like a really nice car, congratulations! Good choice going with the silver-it will reduce alot of anxiety lol!

zliegen
03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Awesome car that should be a blast to drive!
Before you know it you will be polishing the paint to perfection :xyxthumbs:
Thanks, and oh my god yes is it ever a blast to drive.. :) It spins the tires in 3rd gear when turbo boost kicks in.I'm looking forward to NOT polishing it actually haha :D The paint is in flawless condition right now and I hope to keep it that way as long as possible.

Looks like a really nice car, congratulations! Good choice going with the silver-it will reduce alot of anxiety lol!
Thanks! I originally was going to go with the Celestial Blue Mica, but I'm kind of relieved I went with silver as I would definitely be obsessing over the paint condition and cleanliness with the blue just like you said.

embolism
03-01-2011, 03:41 PM
at first glance it reminds me of Herbie the love bug but then I looked at the turbo intake on the hood and thought, must be Herbie's bad ass cousin!

rfinkle2
03-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Congrats...You are going to love the car. I'm glad everything ended up working out for you.

Are you gonna keep your avatar? lol

indianaryan
03-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the Mazdaspeed3 community! I've got a silver 2010. You're gonna love driving this car.

ScottB
03-01-2011, 07:13 PM
How can you not have a good day ... your car is always smiling when you enter the garage. Congrats on new ride !

zliegen
03-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Congrats...You are going to love the car. I'm glad everything ended up working out for you.

Are you gonna keep your avatar? lol
Thanks :) It's been great so far I've put about 200 miles on it in 24 hours.

This car is such a good bang for your buck, nothing else on the market beats it right now for the money IMO. The V6 Mustang is close in value but the quality on the speed3 inside and out seems to be quite a bit ahead of the mustang.

I'll change my avatar eventually once I take a picture of the car that I'm happy with :)

Welcome to the Mazdaspeed3 community! I've got a silver 2010. You're gonna love driving this car.
Whoa nice we even have the same color! Did you used to live in indiana or something? I live in Fort Wayne.

How can you not have a good day ... your car is always smiling when you enter the garage. Congrats on new ride !
Haha yeah, I get so excited when I open the garage and see it smiling at me. I'm going to start backing it into my spot at work just so I can see the :D face as I approach it haha

fancyfootwork
03-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Awesome car. I love mazdaspeeds, especially the old proteges!

jjkacz
03-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Nice ride - I dig the MS3. What product are you going to use to protect that flawless paint with?

zliegen
03-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Nice ride - I dig the MS3. What product are you going to use to protect that flawless paint with?
Ultima Paint Guard Plus

I can't wait to wash it this weekend and put on a couple coats of UPGP.

indianaryan
03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Whoa nice we even have the same color! Did you used to live in indiana or something? I live in Fort Wayne.

Nah it was kind of a nickname because of my last name. I'm in Kansas City, MO.

natewood70
03-01-2011, 09:36 PM
SOOOOOOOO... ANY PLANS FOR GO FAST PARTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THESE LIL BOOSTED 4 BANGERS CAN BE VERY DECEPTIVE!!!!!!
Im the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

RTexasF
03-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Magnificent ride! Had the short seat bottom fit my long legs I would be driving one today. That alone killed the sale. Awesome in all other areas.