PDA

View Full Version : Gas prices are climbing

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ExoticAutoDetai
02-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Is going to affect many detail business and many others of course.

What do you think about this?

The say it will climb up to $10?

Whats your solution?

I honestly admired Donald Trump a lot I say forget Obama in Trump we trust.

fancyfootwork
02-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Gas prices are bogus. 30 cents in 1 day. My solution is drill in Alaska and get the hell out of other countries.

ExoticAutoDetai
02-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Gas prices are bogus. 30 cents in 1 day. My solution is drill in Alaska and get the hell out of other countries.

Here is the problem tho I was chatting with a friend of mine the other day about Alaska. According to him he told me many years ago there was a disease going on in Alaska many people were dying. All those death bodies were buried under Alaska meaning they are popcicle all frozen up. When those bodies thaw out or if we were to digging em out again the disease will spread out again and they not to forget they never found a cure for it.

fancyfootwork
02-26-2011, 05:20 PM
Here is the problem tho I was chatting with a friend of mine the other day about Alaska. According to him he told me many years ago there was a disease going on in Alaska many people were dying. All those death bodies were buried under Alaska meaning they are popcicle all frozen up. When those bodies thaw out or if we were to digging em out again the disease will spread out again and they not to forget they never found a cure for it.

.... This effects oil drilling how? Are you saying we need to be careful of drilling into dead bodies? Or the "disease" from dead bodies are going to get into our oil that we burn and refine anyways?

ExoticAutoDetai
02-26-2011, 05:23 PM
.... This effects oil drilling how? Are you saying we need to be careful of drilling into dead bodies? Or the "disease" from dead bodies are going to get into our oil that we burn and refine anyways?

From what they are saying is when the body melts the disease will spread out the disease is still there. This came out in History channel also.

ExoticAutoDetai
02-26-2011, 05:23 PM
YouTube - Gas Pump Gets Arrested for Price Gouging (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0kur-mGtc)

lol

rott3np3anut
02-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Is going to affect many detail business and many others of course.

What do you think about this?

The say it will climb up to $10?

Whats your solution?

I honestly admired Donald Trump a lot I say forget Obama in Trump we trust.

$10... per gallon? :(

I bought it for $3.36 two days ago, and thought that was crazy. I don't know what I'll do if it hits 10...

ExoticAutoDetai
02-26-2011, 06:14 PM
$10... per gallon? :(

I bought it for $3.36 two days ago, and thought that was crazy. I don't know what I'll do if it hits 10...

Same here man same here, in other countries gas is already $8-$10 a gallon

2001sri
02-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Try living in the uk, its £1.30 a litre :awman:

ExoticAutoDetai
02-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Try living in the uk, its £1.30 a litre :awman:

how much is that in $$

2001sri
02-26-2011, 06:26 PM
how much is that in $$

I think about $2.10

embolism
02-26-2011, 06:26 PM
States has had it good for a long time since the reserve currency is USD and oil is priced in USD. Need more oil, just print some money and buy it. Up here, our dollar is above par but I paid $5.28 a gallon yesterday for 91 octane...

if the US dollar no longer is the reserve currency then Lord help us all...

tuscarora dave
02-26-2011, 06:27 PM
When gas hits $10 a gallon I'll buy a 76 Chevette and adopt B&B Tennessee's dry wash regimen and leave the water, polish and polishers in my rusting 10 mile per gallon van and do dry washes only.

rott3np3anut
02-26-2011, 06:29 PM
I think about $2.10

Did a quick conversion. It's $2.10 per liter, which is about $7.92 a gallon. I really hope it doesn't get that high here.

Bunky
02-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Gas prices are based upon world oil price.

We could be self-sufficient on oil (but not even close in reality) and the price will still follow world oil prices...why? If we were pumping as much oil as we can, the world price would not be significantly impacted.

Why would the oil companies make less by selling gas to US citizens when it can make more selling elsewhere.

It was a lot higher a few years ago.