PDA

View Full Version : Detail fest!!! Who's attending???

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

2gHiBoost
03-02-2011, 09:19 PM
If you are going to show your car in the car show we would really like for you to be here by 9am but if you arent we will work it out for you.

After seeing the mapquest, I should be fine. I thought I was farther away than I really am. Estimated time was 1 hour and 47 minutes. :xyxthumbs:

I will be leaving from Melbourne for the final drive in on Saturday.

I live just south of Titusville, so I'm only about 20 minutes north of you.

Maybe we should put a small DF sign in the back window of our cars and then we will know when we all pass each other on the interstate. Detailed car, DF sign, got to be one of ours.

Another :props: for this idea. Sounds like we'll have 5-6 guaranteed to be on I95 headed south and who knows how many more. I've got a few friends that are following me.

mc2hill
03-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Dumb question, and I may have already asked this, I'm not sure, but especially for those of us who are traveling from a ways away, what do we need to bring as far as detailing supplies for touchups and things of that sort? I don't want to bring unnecessary stuff, but I do want to be prepared.

Not sure for this year, but last year they had a large area in the back of the building (shaded in the morning) with hoses, mitts, soaps, and even a Master Blaster available for use.

CEE DOG
03-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Ha! Corey I am looking forward to getting to meet you in person and see the person behind all of the amazing reviews.

Thanks buddy!! I look forward to meeting you as well!

Haven't registered yet but my girlfriend and I will be there and hopefully my son if he can get the day off. I hope to meet up with Shane, he helped me out by donating some Megs Wheel Brightner for me to try and since I'm coming up 95 from the south I don't have to worry about being blinded by CeeDogs Sky.

:) See you there!

Pats300zx
03-04-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm in this year. Just booked my plane should be getting in on Friday afternoon. I was at DF about two years ago and it was a blast. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and hanging out in the Florida sun :dblthumb2:

rasch_C
03-04-2011, 08:37 AM
I will be in attendance w/ my girlfriend. We will be flying in Thursday. Can't wait to see everyone there :xyxthumbs:

mark mcguire
03-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Took a picture of myself yesterday while working on the TB for DF avatar. Not to good but it's only staying up till after DF!!