PDA

View Full Version : Detail fest!!! Who's attending???

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Meghan
03-02-2011, 08:18 AM
If you are going to show your car in the car show we would really like for you to be here by 9am but if you arent we will work it out for you.

mark mcguire
03-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Meghan, I will be driving down from Daytona Beach, how long of a drive is it, so I will know what time I have to leave? We are staying right on the beach so I will have to figure time to get back to 95 also.

DF 24 days and counting!!

CEE DOG
03-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Meghan, I will be driving down from Daytona Beach, how long of a drive is it, so I will know what time I have to leave? We are staying right on the beach so I will have to figure time to get back to 95 also.

DF 24 days and counting!!

It's a few hours. Google maps it for exact times from your local. I'm about 30 minutes south of you.

Btw: If you see a very shiny Sky leaving a lot of room between himself and the next car don't get in front of him. Im the MAN

mark mcguire
03-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks CEE, wow two and a half hours, didn't know it was that far, have to get up early.

I've found that leaving stopping distance between you and the car ahead of you anymore is like an invitation for other people to use that space, because after all, that's the only reason you could have left it there was for THEM. OK done with rant.

I'll make sure I have my sun glasses on early, don't want to get "blinded by the shine" before I get there.

mc2hill
03-02-2011, 11:18 AM
I 'll be rolling into the hotel with Premium and another friend Friday afternoon. Looking forward to meeting new folks and re-meeting folks from last year.

Shane731
03-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Dumb question, and I may have already asked this, I'm not sure, but especially for those of us who are traveling from a ways away, what do we need to bring as far as detailing supplies for touchups and things of that sort? I don't want to bring unnecessary stuff, but I do want to be prepared.

CEE DOG
03-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Thanks CEE, wow two and a half hours, didn't know it was that far, have to get up early.

I've found that leaving stopping distance between you and the car ahead of you anymore is like an invitation for other people to use that space, because after all, that's the only reason you could have left it there was for THEM. OK done with rant.

I'll make sure I have my sun glasses on early, don't want to get "blinded by the shine" before I get there.

I hear you mark! They drive me insane with that nonsense. I leave an extra bit of space in my Sky trying to avoid any rocks or sand the tires in front of me will kick up. Very annoying, it's like the people think getting around me will suddenly get them there faster. There going to be going the same speed once they pass me... just with less room between vehicles... duh

Barry Theal
03-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Ill be there for sure!!! Can't wait to meet everyone. I look foward to meeting all the great folks at detail fest:xyxthumbs:

blob
03-02-2011, 01:38 PM
My wife and I will be there. Just for Saturday though.

JonM
03-02-2011, 02:13 PM
I'll be there on the 26th

Bunky
03-02-2011, 07:39 PM
It's a few hours. Google maps it for exact times from your local. I'm about 30 minutes south of you.

Btw: If you see a very shiny Sky leaving a lot of room between himself and the next car don't get in front of him. Im the MAN

I will be leaving from Melbourne for the final drive in on Saturday.

mark mcguire
03-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Maybe we should put a small DF sign in the back window of our cars and then we will know when we all pass each other on the interstate. Detailed car, DF sign, got to be one of ours.

CEE DOG
03-02-2011, 08:06 PM
I will be leaving from Melbourne for the final drive in on Saturday..

Just around the corner Al! Looking forward to seeing you.

Maybe we should put a small DF sign in the back window of our cars and then we will know when we all pass each other on the interstate. Detailed car, DF sign, got to be one of ours.

That's actually a pretty neat idea.

We can even fill all 3 lanes and control the space in front of us. Nobody can get any crap on the front of our cars! LOL

LegacyGT
03-02-2011, 09:07 PM

Just around the corner Al! Looking forward to seeing you.

That's actually a pretty neat idea.

We can even fill all 3 lanes and control the space in front of us. Nobody can get any crap on the front of our cars! LOL

Ha! Corey I am looking forward to getting to meet you in person and see the person behind all of the amazing reviews.

Donnym
03-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Haven't registered yet but my girlfriend and I will be there and hopefully my son if he can get the day off. I hope to meet up with Shane, he helped me out by donating some Megs Wheel Brightner for me to try and since I'm coming up 95 from the south I don't have to worry about being blinded by CeeDogs Sky.