PDA

View Full Version : Can't make DF, so......

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

James K
02-24-2011, 11:27 PM
..... I am thinking about changing my route back to Ft Stewart from Naples on Monday to include a stop over in a little town called Stuart FL. Can anyone recommend anything exciting to do or see in that town for an hour or two?

But seriously, does Autogeek have the ability for a customer to make purchases in person, or is everything online/phone sales? I would really like to see the facility, but want to make some purchases as well.

Thanks,

James.

Harleyguy
02-25-2011, 07:31 AM
I would give a call to Megan I'm sure if you tell her your plans they will work something out for you . They really are very accommodating .

James K
02-25-2011, 07:50 AM
I am sure she would, but I really don't want to make any extra work on anyone, or get any kind of special treatment. I just figured it only adds about an hour to my ride, and every one who details should at least make the pilgrimage once. :dblthumb2:

richy
02-25-2011, 08:01 AM
When my family was in Florida last year about a week before DF, I called AG and went there in person to pick up an order. I didn't ask for a tour or anything, but it was still kinda cool to see the place in person.

James K
02-25-2011, 08:05 AM
That's kinda what I am hoping for, just to be able to see the place and pick up an order in person. I already have around $150 in my shopping cart that I want to get. I would have it shipped, but it is stuff I need for Ft Stewart, and it might not make it to my residence in time. It will be a few weeks before I am home for the weekend again.

Although a tour would be amazing!

Meghan
02-25-2011, 08:07 AM
What day we talking about and I will see what we can do for you?

James K
02-25-2011, 08:16 AM
It would be Monday. Probably between 10am and 11am.

Oh and thanks!

Mike Phillips
02-25-2011, 12:31 PM
It would be Monday. Probably between 10am and 11am.

Let me know the date, if I'm in the office I would be happy to show you the studio and test out a few products if you like.

:)

Meghan
02-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Monday is great with us!

James K
02-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Let me know the date, if I'm in the office I would be happy to show you the studio and test out a few products if you like.

OMG! That would make me happier then a fat kid at the Hostess Factory!!!!! It will be this Monday around 10am to 11am when I arrive.

Monday is great with us!

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have just made me a very happy person.

rwright
02-25-2011, 01:04 PM

Please share some pictures!

Meghan
02-25-2011, 01:05 PM
No problem, ring bell at front door and ask for Mike or myself, just for fun tell the operator you are with the IRS or FBI, makes for a more exciting Monday!

Mike Phillips
02-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Please share some pictures!

I've been known to take a picture or two once in a while...

:D

James K
02-25-2011, 01:48 PM
No problem, ring bell at front door and ask for Mike or myself, just for fun tell the operator you are with the IRS or FBI, makes for a more exciting Monday!

I do have a badge!!!! :dblthumb2:

As for pics, I always have my Nikon with me!

Audi X2
02-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Just to warn you .... the sight of the warehouse and experience in Mike's Show Car Garage can cause uncontrollable excitement and unexpected spending!
:drool: