PDA

View Full Version : DP Krystal Vision Glass Cleaner??

Pages : [1] 2

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2011, 09:48 AM
I'm curious to those opinions that have used this product?

Thanks.

SeaJay's
02-24-2011, 09:55 AM
I have a bottle of this right now and it works alright. I honestly wasn't completely thrilled with it. It seems to streak more than other cleaners I've used. The sprayer and bottle size just doesn't work very well, so I recommend you put it into a different sprayer if you can.

I prefer Stoners or Sprayway instead. My personal opinion though. There may be others that swear by it.

Scott DeBrun
02-24-2011, 10:18 AM
Excellent product but SeaJay's right the sprayer and bottle don't work well. I think it's the sprayer myself because it is cumbersome but the product is great, I use a waffle weave microfiber towel and there is no streaking.

CEE DOG
02-24-2011, 10:31 AM
Mark, I didn't have any streaking issues either. PM me your address and I'll get that sample out this weekend. I do prefer the Stoners. I've only tried the Stoners Aerosol. Not familiar with the other one.

DARK HORSE
02-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Mark, I didn't have any streaking issues either. PM me your address and I'll get that sample out this weekend. I do prefer the Stoners. I've only tried the Stoners Aerosol. Not familiar with the other one.

x2 on the Stoners!

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2011, 10:37 AM
Corey,

No worries about the sample, I have a sample coming with my next AG order. Why do you and Tad prefer stoners over KV?

SeaJay's
02-24-2011, 10:55 AM
I should clarify on the streaking issue I had with this stuff. I used it on two different cars which the windows were filthy. One was a very heavy smoker and the other transports dogs in her car. So, the windows were really bad. I was using waffle weave towels, however I still ended up with some streaking. Nothing bad, but some. I did use it on my own truck which is maintained well, and I didn't have the streaking. But I think for very dirty windows Stoners works very well.

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2011, 10:57 AM
I should clarify on the streaking issue I had with this stuff. I used it on two different cars which the windows were filthy. One was a very heavy smoker and the other transports dogs in her car. So, the windows were really bad. I was using waffle weave towels, however I still ended up with some streaking. Nothing bad, but some. I did use it on my own truck which is maintained well, and I didn't have the streaking. But I think for very dirty windows Stoners works very well.
Thanks.

So, Stoners cleans better. That's what I figured may be the difference between the two.

SeaJay's
02-24-2011, 11:00 AM
IME yes Stoner's cleans better. FYI Sprayway is similar to Stoner's but it seems to have more foaming action. I use this for heavy smoker's cars now. Seems to cut through the nicotine and film on the windshield really well.

DARK HORSE
02-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Mark, imho I think Stoners cleans better, and is cheaper as well. I can get it at Wal-Mart for like $4 a can. Plus I prefer the aerosol!

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Plus I prefer the aerosol!
I was just going to ask if the aerosol stoners is better than the pump spray stoners...haha. :xyxthumbs:

panthercz
02-24-2011, 11:06 AM
DP Krystal Vision is my favorite glass cleaner for a streak free glass surface. One thing though, when it comes to actual cleaning power, the DP isn't the best. If you are dealing with filthy glass use something more potent to cut through the grime first and then finish with the DP afterward.
I only use microfiber towels when cleaning glass and I never get any streaking with the DP glass cleaner.

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks guys.

I wonder how Meg's detailer glass concentrate compares in terms of cleaning power to Stoners?

CEE DOG
02-24-2011, 11:12 AM
Mark, imho I think Stoners cleans better, and is cheaper as well. I can get it at Wal-Mart for like $4 a can. Plus I prefer the aerosol!

:iagree:

Southern Stang
02-24-2011, 11:15 AM
I liked the KV, didn't have much of a problem with it streaking in my vehicles. But, I clean my windows often too as I hate dirty glass. One thing I have found myself going back to microfiber from WW. Just seems to work better for me most of the time.