PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Announcement - "Mr Chemist" Craig Burnett

Dwayne
02-24-2011, 07:39 AM
We just received word from Forrest Tosie from Mothers that Mothers lead chemist Craig Burnett

You may have seen Mr. Burnett on Mothers television commercials.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uhNopT1hRo]YouTube - Untitled[/video]

World famous Craig Burnett, better known as "Mr. Chemist" in the Mothers television commercials, will be attending DetailFest at AutoGeek.

I know, I know; you're beside yourself, and lost for words, yet giddy with excitement.

Craig brings a lifetime of experience in formulating appearance
products and humor that only someone surrounded by chemicals for prolonged periods can truly understand and appreciate.

It doesn't get any better than this. See you in about a month.

Forrest Tosie
Vice President, Sales
Mothers Polishes Waxes Cleaners
forrest@mothers.com

CEE DOG
02-24-2011, 07:44 AM
This is the kind of news that gets me excited!! Having face time with the people that actually know the facts about what makes what tick and how is an incredible treat.

:laughing: at the "...and humor that only someone surrounded by chemicals for prolonged periods can truly understand and appreciate."

Sounds like my kind of character. Im the MAN

Harleyguy
02-24-2011, 08:24 AM
This is the kind of news that gets me excited!! Having face time with the people that actually know the facts about what makes what tick and how is an incredible treat.

:laughing: at the "...and humor that only someone surrounded by chemicals for prolonged periods can truly understand and appreciate."

Sounds like my kind of character. Im the MAN Corey is going to be like a kid in a candy store at this years Detail Fest .:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
02-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Right On!

Everyone is going to LOVE this guy! Not only is he a real chemist but he's genuinely cool guy!

I'm stoked!

This year's DetailFest is going to be a blowout!

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

C. Charles Hahn
02-24-2011, 12:39 PM
In for a video of Craig Burnett vs. Dr. G in a contest of wit :laughing:

Mike Phillips
02-24-2011, 12:43 PM
In for a video of Craig Burnett vs. Dr. G in a contest of wit :laughing:

Or Buffer Battle?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/715/MattandMikeClowningAround001.jpg