PDA

View Full Version : Letting customer book their own appointments...

Kristopher1129
02-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if any of you out there utilize any programs that allow customers to book their own appointments online.

I currently use a website that offers this feature. But, I picture it kind of being a hassle more than a convenience. Does anybody let their customers book their own appointments either through their website or any other way online?

ALLN1WASH
02-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Lol, it's funny you ask Kris. I too have the same feature on my web page and it worked well throughout the colder months, but I'll tell you, it's really been a hassle these past few weeks. I don't know if it's my clients only, but Friday @ 11, and Saturday @ 9 seem to the choice of all...

I'm usually able to reschedule these double booked appointment easily with a phone call or e-mail.

Good luck with that man...

StephenK
02-21-2011, 11:01 PM
check with whoever set up your sites and see if there is a way they can make sure once a time is taken nobody else can schedule for that time

Kristopher1129
02-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Lol, it's funny you ask Kris. I too have the same feature on my web page and it worked well throughout the colder months, but I'll tell you, it's really been a hassle these past few weeks. I don't know if it's my clients only, but Friday @ 11, and Saturday @ 9 seem to the choice of all...

I'm usually able to reschedule these double booked appointment easily with a phone call or e-mail.

Good luck with that man...

That's what I was afraid of happening. I can set it up so that it only highlights times I want. If something is already booked, it won't allow a double booking. But I don't really do my appointments by set times. I usually just make the day the appointment, and tell them to have their vehicles there at 9. I don't know...I'm probably not gonna go with it.

I think there's also a feature where they can make appointment requests...then I approve them. That may be more the route I take with it. Thanks buddy! :xyxthumbs:

check with whoever set up your sites and see if there is a way they can make sure once a time is taken nobody else can schedule for that time

Well I actually did the site. But the scheduling is through a different company anyways. There's multiple ways to set it up. We'll see. Thanks!

southbeach
02-22-2011, 12:01 AM
I have an appointment page. Most of my customer try to make appointment for regular wash. I just tell them, they can come anytime. I like your page Kris. I got an saying when ppl ask why my prices are too high. "I don't clam to be the cheapest, but I clam to be the best." South Beach Auto Spa (http://www.southbeachautospa.com)

Kristopher1129
02-22-2011, 12:12 AM
I have an appointment page. Most of my customer try to make appointment for regular wash. I just tell them, they can come anytime. I like your page Kris. I got an saying when ppl ask why my prices are too high. "I don't clam to be the cheapest, but I clam to be the best." South Beach Auto Spa (http://www.southbeachautospa.com)

Thanks man. I worked pretty hard on the website. Took me a while to put it all together. I like your page as well. You breakdown your prices very well. I always have a hard time with that. I hate setting prices for swirl removal, scratches, etc. I prefer the look, and estimate method, ha. I damn near racked my brain just trying to space out all my package prices! :xyxthumbs: