PDA

View Full Version : Merry X-Mas to me!

flyinbryan
12-23-2006, 08:21 PM
:)This is my 1st time posting but when the weather gets nicer I hope to be posting alot more with pictures and reviews.

I just placed an order with the Awesome SANTA20 code and I can't wait to get it. It won't be before X-mas, but my fiance already ordered me the PC kit with the 2 orange & 2 gray Pad kit. so i'll have that to open. I can't wait to use it on the car.
:righton:

here is what I just Ordered.
Item Name
Pinnacle XMT Light Swirl Remover Intro Kit
Pinnacle XMT Intermediate Swirl Remover #3
Pinnacle XMT Pad Care Combo
Dual Action 6.5" Blue Finessing Pad
Dual Action 6.5" White Polishing Pad
Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds Concentrated Car Wash
Poorboy's Natty’s Paste Wax – BLUE
Wolfgang Polishin’ Pal FREE BONUS: Orange Light Cutting Foam 4" Pad
Rotary Flexible Backing Plate: 2-3/4 Hook & Loop Backing Plate
Wolfgang™ Plastik Lens Cleaning System: D.A Adapter 5/8" X 11
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze 16.9 oz.

this is the kit Im getting for X-Mas.
Kit includes:
Porter Cable 7424
2 Orange 5.5 Inch Pads
2 Gray 6.5 Inch Pads
1 DA 5” Flex Backing Plate

justin_murphy
12-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Nice order. You'll need XMT#3 on that clearcoat of yours. Hard as heck bro!!!

I should know.......

Before.....
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/justin30513/2002%20VW%20GTI/Before/100_0706.jpg
Afters...
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/justin30513/2002%20VW%20GTI/After/100_0708.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/justin30513/2002%20VW%20GTI/After/100_0716.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/justin30513/2002%20VW%20GTI/After/100_0724.jpg

Nica
12-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Wow you got your self hooked up alright, nice order. Yup, nice Christmas for sure for you!!

Enjoy.

flyinbryan
12-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Nice order. You'll need XMT#3 on that clearcoat of yours. Hard as heck bro!!!
I should know.......

So Vw clear is pretty hard ha?
I have some toweling marks should i start with #2 see how it work's or go straight to #3?
I also plan on getting souvern for the vw, but i got the PB for customers.

supercharged
12-24-2006, 10:29 AM
:)This is my 1st time posting but when the weather gets nicer I hope to be posting alot more with pictures and reviews.

I just placed an order with the Awesome SANTA20 code and I can't wait to get it. It won't be before X-mas, but my fiance already ordered me the PC kit with the 2 orange & 2 gray Pad kit. so i'll have that to open. I can't wait to use it on the car.
:righton:

here is what I just Ordered.
Item Name
Pinnacle XMT Light Swirl Remover Intro Kit
Pinnacle XMT Intermediate Swirl Remover #3
Pinnacle XMT Pad Care Combo
Dual Action 6.5" Blue Finessing Pad
Dual Action 6.5" White Polishing Pad
Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds Concentrated Car Wash
Poorboy's Natty’s Paste Wax – BLUE
Wolfgang Polishin’ Pal FREE BONUS: Orange Light Cutting Foam 4" Pad
Rotary Flexible Backing Plate: 2-3/4 Hook & Loop Backing Plate
Wolfgang™ Plastik Lens Cleaning System: D.A Adapter 5/8" X 11
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze 16.9 oz.

this is the kit Im getting for X-Mas.
Kit includes:
Porter Cable 7424
2 Orange 5.5 Inch Pads
2 Gray 6.5 Inch Pads
1 DA 5” Flex Backing Plate

Nice order. You will love all products, especially Poorboy's SS&S.

ScottB
12-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Gotta remember and love the first order ... since then, well its become an obsession. Tread carefully and enjoy the high !!

CalgaryDetail
12-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Gotta remember and love the first order ... since then, well its become an obsession. Tread carefully and enjoy the high !!

it is deffintly an addiction, Trust me. Im sure a few of the AG staff can vouch. Im the MAN :awesome:

But nice order, the xmt line is nice, it does a good job of breaking down quickly and dosent chalk MUCH, I would start with the 2 and if that dosent work move to 3. In detailing we always want to try the least aggresive or abrasive first. If you canget away with 2, by all means use 2.

Also you will really like the poorboys products. I have found them to be very user freindly. They are easy to work with and give results much better then almost al otc products. SSS has a good slickness to it. And Nattys is nice and versitile, it can be applied a few dirrfrent ways.

Enjoy your order, it looks good

flyinbryan
12-24-2006, 02:13 PM
it is deffintly an addiction, Trust me. Im sure a few of the AG staff can vouch. Im the MAN :awesome:

But nice order, the xmt line is nice, it does a good job of breaking down quickly and dosent chalk MUCH, I would start with the 2 and if that dosent work move to 3. In detailing we always want to try the least aggresive or abrasive first. If you canget away with 2, by all means use 2.

Also you will really like the poorboys products. I have found them to be very user freindly. They are easy to work with and give results much better then almost al otc products. SSS has a good slickness to it. And Nattys is nice and versitile, it can be applied a few dirrfrent ways.

Enjoy your order, it looks good
I have poorboys Spray and rinse wheel cleaner & wheel sealant and love them both. will the poorboys wash work with a foam gun?

CalgaryDetail
12-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I have poorboys Spray and rinse wheel cleaner & wheel sealant and love them both. will the poorboys wash work with a foam gun?

I have never used it with a foam gun however I have heard of others doing it. It should work. Its nice and sudsy alone, so with a gun iyt should be nuts. I want to see that, i think we need some:Picture: please?

flyinbryan
12-24-2006, 02:29 PM
I have never used it with a foam gun however I have heard of others doing it. It should work. Its nice and sudsy alone, so with a gun iyt should be nuts. I want to see that, i think we need some:Picture: please?

Well the foam gun will be on the next order. I just placed that order yesterday and im already jonesing to place another order with the foam gun, souvern and a plethora of cobra products