PDA

View Full Version : Huge grin

kdubski
02-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Last few days we had some warm weather here in CT, so I did a friends car. He drives a silver 2008 Honda Accord, and hes one of those people who are satisfied with a rinse at the car wash bays. Well we went to the local car wash, we parked it in the bay and I got to work. Washed it using 2 bucket method (brought my own buckets ;)), clayed, rinsed, and dried with a leafblower. Got a lot of looks from passer byers, even an officer stopped to ask what I'm doing. I finish, get home, wax with Natty's Liquid Blue and dress everything appropriate. We did this at 11 at night, today he calls me at 9am saying he's never seen a cleaner car and that he cant believe how smooth the paint is. He also keeps texting me all day how great it looks from far away. I think I did the job right :xyxthumbs:

Flash Gordon
02-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Congrats. I love it when a plan comes together :props:

SeaJay's
02-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Well done! Glad he's happy with it!

kronos
02-19-2011, 04:16 PM
You accomplished the number one priority a detailer has. Meet or exceed the expectations of your customers. Nice job.

Now where are the pics?

kdubski
02-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Ill get a picture later today, they will be all after shots. I get too wound up in my work to remember to snap shots ;)