PDA

View Full Version : What's The Best Wax

Pages : 1 [2]

Kelso
12-23-2006, 05:40 PM
best combination in my opinion for a black car is wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant topped off with souveran paste.

ddinauer
12-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Pinnacle Souveran looks GREAT on Black!! You will not be disappointed.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/ddinauer/th_127-2729_IMGSmall.jpg

ScottB
12-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Souveran is hands down the best carnauba paste offered at its price point, as well as much higher. Used Trade Secret, used Zymol Carbon, used Zymol Ital, Zymol Concours, Zymol Destiny, Victoria Show Wax, Swissol, CG 5050 and more and never found one as easy to use with such stunning results.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Vette_008.jpg
UPP and Souveran Paste

joe.p
12-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Scott the car looks sweet..I know your not the one who laid the burnt rubber tracks behind the vette ;)

BILL
12-23-2006, 07:28 PM
Just kidding!:D

[/CENTER]

Im the MAN :D :D :D

tonyspop
12-23-2006, 07:39 PM
I just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and it's black. What is the best wax I can use on this. I have heard Pinnacle Souveran Wax works very well but I want some more advice before I purchase.Souveran for looks,collinite products for durability,great winter wax:righton:

supercharged
12-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Souveran is hands down the best carnauba paste offered at its price point, as well as much higher. Used Trade Secret, used Zymol Carbon, used Zymol Ital, Zymol Concours, Zymol Destiny, Victoria Show Wax, Swissol, CG 5050 and more and never found one as easy to use with such stunning results.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Vette_008.jpg
UPP and Souveran Paste

Hey, Scott! How did you like Swissol and CG5050? What other waxes they are close to?

ScottB
12-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Swissol and Zymol remind me of the very same products. I would swear private labeling.

CG5050 was a nice product, not a huge difference from their Hardcore XXX in looks. I would consider it close to Soft99 Premium, Trade Secret, Victoria Concours and even close to Pinnacles Sig Series II.

supercharged
12-25-2006, 12:55 AM
Swissol and Zymol remind me of the very same products. I would swear private labeling.

CG5050 was a nice product, not a huge difference from their Hardcore XXX in looks. I would consider it close to Soft99 Premium, Trade Secret, Victoria Concours and even close to Pinnacles Sig Series II.
Thanks. So Soft99 is kinda like Signature Series II?

Surfer
12-25-2006, 02:14 AM
Screw the wax, pics of the truck!!! lol. My biz partner is thinking of picking one up, we were able to drive one luckily since a lot of people are saying dealers won't allow test drives on it. What a blast, sorry even if I had the money to buy a Cayenne Turbo I would still go for the SRT-8. Maybe not as refined as a CTT but I liked that, it just had a raw attitude to it. I really liked it. Not even my truck and I'm already thinking goodies, head/headers work, custom turbo etc....would be awicked truck.:righton:

ScottB
12-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks. So Soft99 is kinda like Signature Series II?

If Soft99 Premium is Japans best carnauba offering, well the good ole US Souveran paste has nothing to worry about. Glad I tried it, but not as good as expected.