PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about Klasse vs NXT 2.0

Yeoj
02-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Hey I'm new here but just wondering what you guys think about Klasse All in One or NXT 2.0.

I currently have NXT 2.0 and it works great, but is Klasse a lot better? Also is the durability of Klasse true? I live in Florida and the sun here is torture sometimes. Also could I apply Klasse on first then a layer of NXT 2.0 afterwards?

slickooz
02-16-2011, 05:42 PM
I never used Klasse AIO but have read good things about it. You can def put NXT 2.0 on top of it to give it extra protection from the elements.

I use Klasse gray bottle one and always put a layer of wax on top of it.

SATracker
02-16-2011, 07:42 PM
I like KAIO, use it regularly- but always put a sealant or wax on it.

Yeoj
02-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys. I think I'm going to get KAIO and put NXT 2.0 on top.

Any tips with KAIO and a DA polisher? This'll be my first time doing this.

slickooz
02-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Apply very thin layer or else its hard to remove. If your having trouble use detail spray to remove the excess. And use blue or black lc pads.

SATracker
02-17-2011, 12:13 AM
From my experience, KAIO on a PC is no big deal at all. People seem to have problems with KSG; KAIO is a wipe on/wipe off & it's a breeze to use. I usually put it on "4" on my PC and take it slow, do a section & wipe it off. I'd really be surprised if you had any issues with it coming off.

Silverstone
02-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah KAIO is wipe on/off, no hazing and no problem taking it off - unless you use way too much and saturate the towel, OR leave it to dry.
Plus KAIO is a great chemical cleaner/polish which I don't think NXT does - or does as well.