PDA

View Full Version : optimum interior dressing!!!!!

trhland
12-22-2006, 04:58 PM
i just recieved this stuff and noticed as i opened up the container a weird smell came out. is that normal ?? and will that smell up the car???

ScottB
12-22-2006, 09:25 PM
did you shake it up ?? Wolfgang Sealant use to do the same thing if the ingredients came apart, a quick shake usually put it back together. Might be worth a try !!

trhland
12-22-2006, 09:37 PM
ill give it a shake tomorrow .my wife made me put the stinky dressing in the garage for the night .thanks :p :p

supercharged
12-23-2006, 06:12 AM
ill give it a shake tomorrow .my wife made me put the stinky dressing in the garage for the night .thanks :p :p
Were you going to keep it in a bedroom, or something? :D ;) :p

trhland
12-23-2006, 06:27 AM
Were you going to keep it in a bedroom, or something? :D ;) :p i just recieved it from ups and was busy playing with it.and smelling it:D

trhland
12-23-2006, 08:16 AM
i just tryed the dressing.and i have to say the smell is unbarably. maybe i got a bad batch. i have to call auto geek. and return this stuff

trhland
12-23-2006, 10:32 AM
just got of the phone with auto geek. and told them the problem and they asured me its normal. and said the odor will go away in a few minutes. so i went outside to check the inside of the truck and yes it did go away . so im going to keep the dressing after all. but they should rediesig it to have a better smell to it.

ScottB
12-23-2006, 06:37 PM
send Optimum a note/email, most developers are receptive. I rather like Poorboys Natural Look and highly suggest it for the interior. Smell is cherry like, but gone quickly and leaves the lightest of glows.

trhland
12-23-2006, 06:43 PM
thanks! i used it today on the whole inside of my truck ,and i have to say it works great but they should work on the sent. not only for the custermers but for the detailer who has to work with the product everyday. im happy that the smell does go away.

supercharged
12-26-2006, 04:02 AM
send Optimum a note/email, most developers are receptive. I rather like Poorboys Natural Look and highly suggest it for the interior. Smell is cherry like, but gone quickly and leaves the lightest of glows.
I just ordered Poorboy's Natural Look, want to try it out. So far I have not been dissapointed with any Poorboy's products.

supercharged
12-26-2006, 04:05 AM
thanks! i used it today on the whole inside of my truck ,and i have to say it works great but they should work on the sent. not only for the custermers but for the detailer who has to work with the product everyday. im happy that the smell does go away.

What does is smells like? Like Optimum Poli-Seal (same smell as Meguiar's #20 Polymer Sealant), or kinda like Optimum car wash? Or like Optimum No Rinse?