PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Polish II

daves120
02-13-2011, 05:57 PM
I recently purchased two bottles of Optimum Polish II. One came with a flip top cap and the other with a nipple that has a small red cap.

The bottle with the flip top cap is fairly thick and would be considered a gel. The bottle with the small red cap is very watery. Has anyone else received these in this condition? Also, is it supposed to be a gel or watery?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Feed back please

Chris Thomas
02-13-2011, 06:30 PM
The flip was current until we recently switched to the new pour spout. The new should also be thinner. Just shake both well before use.

Sent from my ViP4 viaTapatalk

BobbyG
02-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Dave,

I have the one on the left and it's a creamy consistency after shaking. Did you shake the other one really well? I'd go as far as probing the bottom to see if there is any unmixed chemical left there.

Chris Thomas
02-13-2011, 06:37 PM
It is actually thinner even when shaken.

Sent from my ViP4 viaTapatalk

c5z06camaro
02-13-2011, 06:40 PM
I got mine watery too

daves120
02-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the replies. I did shake the bottle for at least a minute to see if it would thicken.

According to Chris at Optimum it should be thinner. The thinner one really soaks into my CCS pads and am wondering if it will perform as well as the creamier version.

By the way I do have some HT pads on the way.

daves120
02-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Is it ok to mix the two bottles? I would prefer it to be a bit thicker. Several time today, when I tipped the pour spout bottle, the liquid would shoot out.

BobbyG
02-13-2011, 06:51 PM
The thinner one really soaks into my CCS pads and am wondering if it will perform as well as the creamier version.

Even though the new formula is a bit thinner I'm sure it works just as well and the creamer formula.

Optimum makes great products and I don't think they'd an inferior product to replace one that works well....:props: