PDA

View Full Version : How to apply VMG

Adde
12-21-2006, 07:50 PM
I got some for free on my last order (thx AG!)

but now I was wondering how do you apply it/use it.

Tried looking at the product on here but its no longer available.

ScottB
12-21-2006, 09:36 PM
use it like a polish/paint cleaner. After washing and claying, consider its use. It was originally designed for use via hand and can be used via machine. After its use, wipe off and protect with the carnauba wax of choice. Should add some depth and extra wetness.

ltoman
12-21-2006, 10:59 PM
just wondering, what is vmg?

dengood1
12-21-2006, 11:18 PM
http://us.st1.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/Img/trans_1x1.gif
just wondering, what is vmg?

Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze by Clearkote(maker of Quickshine) a shine-enhancing glaze with light cleaning properties. It’s reputed to leave an awesome shine without a lot of effort.

Kelso
12-21-2006, 11:29 PM
well i got the red moose machine glaze but applied by hand, i just used a MF applicator and worked it in a bit, then wiped away with an MF towel

ltoman
12-21-2006, 11:34 PM
http://us.st1.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/Img/trans_1x1.gif

Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze by Clearkote(maker of Quickshine) a shine-enhancing glaze with light cleaning properties. It’s reputed to leave an awesome shine without a lot of effort.

oh cool. thanks!:) :)

Adde
12-22-2006, 12:28 PM
so apply a lot of pressure when using it or just kind of lay it on like wax

ltoman
12-22-2006, 06:42 PM
is that the same as vanilla moose wax hand glaze? yes, right? anyone?
thank you - and thank you, ag!!!:p

Juztang
12-22-2006, 07:35 PM
The Red Moose doesn't have any abrassive but the Vanilla Moose does. If you mix them together you can make Pink Moose and have that extra pop plus a light swirl remover all in one.

justin_murphy
12-22-2006, 07:43 PM
The Red Moose doesn't have any abrassive but the Vanilla Moose does. If you mix them together you can make Pink Moose and have that extra pop plus a light swirl remover all in one.

I've heard of many using this combo (Scottwax mainly). Man, yet another product for me to try.

I still love Meg's #7 and XMT Glaze as my "in betweeners".