PDA

View Full Version : Quick Comment: Cobra Detailing Brush Kit....

WRAPT C5Z06
02-09-2011, 03:32 PM
I really needed to find something that would help me get all the gunk and dirt out of very small crevices when working on interiors. This brush kit along with OPC(or any APC) made it a lot easier to get into the small cracks and crevices!! I really like it!!! :dblthumb2:

COBRA DETAILING BRUSH KIT- Three detailing brushes for those who demand the greatest attention to details! Crevice brushes, interior brush (http://www.autogeek.net/pindetbruski.html)

Spicy McHaggis
02-09-2011, 03:44 PM
They do work very well, but for me the brass one is useless, so I got to costco and buy the 3 packs they sometimes have of just the softer bristle brushes. They are like half the price of these.

WRAPT C5Z06
02-09-2011, 03:49 PM
They do work very well, but for me the brass one is useless, so I got to costco and buy the 3 packs they sometimes have of just the softer bristle brushes. They are like half the price of these.
Yeah, I don't think I'll ever use the brass one. :eek: Didn't know costco carried these types of things.

Spicy McHaggis
02-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I don't think I'll ever use the brass one. :eek: Didn't know costco carried these types of things.
I'm sure you know, but costco switches up what they carry all the time. I have seen this set as well as a six pack of just the soft brushes before. I grab one whenever I see them since they are cheap and work awesome. :dblthumb2:

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
02-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I believe that vroom makes them and they are available at target.... I have a package somewhere in my room lol that has those same three nice an cheap too

WRAPT C5Z06
02-09-2011, 04:02 PM
I got ripped! :(

Kidding :laughing:

ScottB
02-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Often times a soft toothbrush and some q-tips work well.

dad07
02-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Mark you can but them just about anywhere for half!

WRAPT C5Z06
02-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Mark you can but them just about anywhere for half!
Tim,

I really like how the Cobra brushes are thin and can really dig deep into small cracks. A toothbrush is too thick. I'll have to look at the suggested places for similar brushes to the Cobra kit.

VISITOR
02-10-2011, 03:06 AM
a while back i remember seeing brushes like those at big lots for a few bucks and iirc, they were the carrand brand...