PDA

View Full Version : Felt like i was passing discovery zone

natewood70
02-09-2011, 12:44 PM
I was recently on my way back from Orlando on Florida's turnpike headed back to Boynton Beach... The drive was going well, I had Grandma's Boy playing in my DVD player and was enjoying the bright sunny day, when low and behold...there it was....

Emerging from the tree line, like a ship on the horizon was the one place that makes me feel like I am 4 years old passing a discovery zone again, it was the beautiful building with the sign Autogeek.net on the side of it...

My eyes lit up with excitement, like this first time seeing Disney World... I perked up and stared as I passed by, making it very hard to keep my eyes on the road... What a site it was to take in....

For those of you who don't know what a Discovery zone is, imagine a giant warehouse filled with ball pits, thousands of feet of slides and crawl tunnels... It was awesome when I was younger... Just a gigantic indoor playground....

Autogeek's building made me get all giddy with excitement for some reason lol
Just had to share my revelating experience with everyone... I haven't felt that way since I was little... My how I have grown lol Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

Meghan
02-09-2011, 12:49 PM
It's even more beautiful at night when you pass by, all lit up like a Christmas Tree! I get very excited when I come around 6am in the morning the lights are all still on and the place is glowing!

natewood70
02-09-2011, 12:52 PM
It's even more beautiful at night when you pass by, all lit up like a Christmas Tree! I get very excited when I come around 6am in the morning the lights are all still on and the place is glowing!

I actually can't wait to see that... I'm heading back up to Orlando next week for a business trip, and am looking forward to passing the Taj Mahal of the detailing world once again....

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
02-09-2011, 01:01 PM
the Taj Mahal of the detailing world....

That is great!! :applause:

BillyJack
02-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Taj Mahal sounds just about right.

Where else in the USA could you see over 1000 Flex polishers?

Bill