PDA

View Full Version : Nice looking floormats

Pages : [1] 2

XLNTShine
02-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Does anyone have any input on these mats? I had not seen anything exactly like them before. They look like a neat option to protect the carpet.

WeatherTech - WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt (http://www.weathertech.com/store/product.aspx?ItemGroupId=52)

Meghan
02-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I have a pair and all I can say is I LOVE THEM!!! They are awesome mats, save my carpet from beach sand, and after spending last week in the snow I wished my SUV rental had them too!

bhrees
02-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Yes they are awesome, they cost too much but you will forget about that after your first winter or rainy week
I have them in my Car (M37x) and I love them, complete coverage for the passenger, the driver has only a small chance that some stuff could run down the dead pedal or get into the crack where the gas pedal is. absolutely the best you can get. if you have a suspended gas pedal you're 100% covered

XLNTShine
02-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the input, I see you sell them here at AG. They looked like a nicer product then you can get from the local auto parts supply house.

Jons6.7
02-08-2011, 02:12 PM
I have them in my truck and yeah worth every penny and I don't get snow or much rain here in SoCal. Never having to worry about it is worth it and they are not slick like some I have seen.

intmdt8r
02-08-2011, 02:15 PM
I have them in the front and back of my Silverado and would buy nothing else. Yes, a little pricey compared to competitors, but you get higher quality, Made in America, which in my book is better everytime!:xyxthumbs:

dasilvaa
02-08-2011, 02:16 PM
I have a pair and all I can say is I LOVE THEM!!! They are awesome mats, save my carpet from beach sand, and after spending last week in the snow I wished my SUV rental had them too!

Hopefully that was nice soft beach sand and not the frozen variety as we're getting in New England right now!

But seriously I've been looking at these mats and I'm wondering if replacing the very thin OEM Honda mats with these would increase or decrease the interior noise?

Jons6.7
02-08-2011, 02:18 PM
But seriously I've been looking at these mats and I'm wondering if replacing the very thin OEM Honda mats with these would increase or decrease the interior noise?[/QUOTE]

They may not make a big difference in noise but I know they will not make it worse.

matth9
02-08-2011, 02:25 PM
WeatherTechs are amazing! I've been using them for years and they are the best

Kristopher1129
02-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Best you can get. Wish all my customers had them, haha. :dblthumb2:

Meghan
02-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Best you can get. Wish all my customers had them, haha. :dblthumb2:

They are great for protecting the carpets and I think all cars should have them, I think these are the best tools I have for detailing! With having these I do not have to do much work at all to my flooring. You cannot be disappointed with Weathertech mats, I personally guarantee it.

mdb917
02-08-2011, 03:09 PM
I'll echo other's sentiments. Weather Tech floor mats are #1, period. They fit great and contain sand, slush, snow, water and they are made right here in the U.S.A. :props:

rcomito
02-08-2011, 03:23 PM
I bought a set of the "DigitalFit" WeatherTechs for my car. Within days after they arrived, I ordered a set for my bride's SUV along with a cargo mat. I was that impressed.

They are the highest quality mats I've ever seen, by a wide margin. Well worth the money.

Rick

TheCougarGuy
02-08-2011, 04:23 PM
IMO, the best you can buy. They are on the more expensive side but for what new vehicles cost, it's a small price to pay to keep them nice. I have them in my 09 F150 4 door, front and rear.

slickooz
02-08-2011, 04:44 PM
I wanted to get these because they looked like they can protect the carpet floors from anything. But I found tsx oem all weather mats for 90 compared to their 160ish. I have had no problem with them and love them.