PDA

View Full Version : St Maarten here I come!

Pages : [1] 2

SeaJay's
02-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, I just had to come here and rub it in that I'm going to St Maarten tomorrow!

With the type of winter we've had here in MA I need to get away from it! My gf and I were able to book her mother's timeshare for the week. So, we only had to pay for airline tickets and spending money. Couldn't turn that down!

Unfortunately, I can't pull a BobbyG and be checking in while I'm away! I'm going to be going through withdrawals by the time I get back!

So, until next week guys and gals, have a great week and stay out of trouble! I'll be soaking up the sun on a beach with a nice tropical drink. :cheers::awesome:

embolism
02-04-2011, 08:44 PM
If you win the flex, I'll hold onto it for you!

have fun

c5z06camaro
02-04-2011, 09:10 PM
have a good time and be safe.

TLMitchell
02-04-2011, 09:29 PM
I'll be soaking up the sun on a beach with a nice tropical drink. :cheers::awesome:

The beach at the end of the runway is a great place to watch planes land. Careful you don't get a Goodyear bounced off your noggin though.

Gettin' out of the winter... good idea! I hear package tours to see the Pyramids and Sphinx are dirt cheap these days. ;)

TL

mdb917
02-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Have a great time and enjoy the break from the unending snow and cold.

Kristopher1129
02-04-2011, 11:03 PM
I liked you before. Now I hate you, haha. Kidding! Have a safe trip man. I'll be here pushing snow off every damn vehicle I detail while you drink your tropical whatever. lol :cheers:

BobbyG
02-05-2011, 08:09 AM
Jason,

Enjoy the thawing out and bring some of that warmth back with you..............if you decide to come back that is....:laughing:

BillE
02-05-2011, 09:03 AM
That is just wrong! Real men just gut it out!

Geeze, I'm so jealous.

Bill

dad07
02-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Have fun Jason!!!!

Flash Gordon
02-05-2011, 12:59 PM
You shouldn't announce to the World that your going out of town. Seeing that you already have though, I hope you & yours have a great time :)

PS...bring me back a t-shirt

Kristopher1129
02-05-2011, 03:24 PM
You shouldn't announce to the World that your going out of town. Seeing that you already have though, I hope you & yours have a great time :)

PS...bring me back a t-shirt

Yeah, that's a huge thing now. You got these people that let anybody in the world be their facebook friend. Then they go and post that they're going on vacation. They come back to all their stuff missing.

But, of course he can trust us...:bolt:

Shane731
02-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Yeah, that's a huge thing now. You got these people that let anybody in the world be their facebook friend. Then they go and post that they're going on vacation. They come back to all their stuff missing.

Well, of course, where Autogeek members are concerned, he doesn't have to worry about his house getting broken into. Only his garage. :laughing::dig:

Flash Gordon
02-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Well, of course, where Autogeek members are concerned, he doesn't have to worry about his house getting broken into. Only his garage. :laughing::dig:

lol

Seajay comes home to find all his electronics intact, but his detail cabinet empty :dig:

TLMitchell
02-05-2011, 09:50 PM

Don't forget, once the insurance company settles up he'll have all new stuff to swipe! Im the MAN

TL

Kristopher1129
02-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Ha, that's hilarious. He's gonna come back and see how all these people wanna rob his garage, haha!

Might be the last time he posts that he's going away! :cruisin: